+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: why do some guys finish (orgasm) fast?!

Quote Originally Posted by Late_vamp
    no really , im serious ! i really thought the average was like an hour . i never came in under at least half-hour . my average is 45 - 90 mins ... thats if she can take it . if shes too tired or i made her cum and she's done (usually after 25 -45 mins) then i cum a couple of mins after her ( i ask her to do things , ex; spread it up , some kind of pose or a Bj ) and then either she makes me cum or i rub one out on her .

im just very resistant and i dont get tired fast , thats all (no bragging) .

i wont even mention how much time i went the longest , last time i did , nobody believed me (wheres my ex when you need her so she could agree and approve that i was right ).
    hahah...i was just messing with you bro...i'm sure the ladies are very satisfied.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

wow, must suck to be you Late_vamp. I guess you can't have quickies. Public sex must be a b*tch.

for me.. my orgasm is last priority. As long as both of us are having fun and shes getting what she needs.. an orgasm(mine) isnt needed... an added bonus yes.. but not neccessary.

How interesting. I've the same attitude. Women have been known to become quite frustrated with me if I haven't cum. As if they're taking it personally. Or as if I'm supposed to shoot on command. Or something. I try to explain it really isn't necessary for me and, sometimes, that it isn't an exhaustion I care to recover from at the moment. That I'm perfectly happy and content to make love with them all they want without it. But it just doesn't seem to register with them. Or they won't accept it. I think it makes them feel as if I've taken away some of their power.
    Last edited by whaywardj; 03-10-05 at 11:02 AM.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    How interesting. I've the same attitude. Women have been known to become quite frustrated with me if I haven't cum. As if they're taking it personally. Or as if I'm supposed to shoot on command. Or something. I try to explain it really isn't necessary for me and, sometimes, that it isn't an exhaustion I care to recover from at the moment. That I'm perfectly happy and content to make love with them all they want without it. But it just doesn't seem to register with them. Or they won't accept it. I think it makes them feel as if I've taken away some of their power.

I know what you mean my friend..It's like you said..."as if Im supposed to shoot on command"...You have to do everything so perfectly, otherwise it's never quite good enough. Can't live with them, can't live without them.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj
    i wouldn't be offended.

Maybe that's because you're ALL woman, and not just half-way there. Or less. Seriously.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by charliebrown32
    she either has a small hole

he has a big tool

or the football game is about to start and that is more fun than sex with you

why do women take so long to orgasm?

cause women only get pleasure from watching men suffur. sex is fun for us. women hate that
    LOL! So true, so true...Although, guys, if you want it to take longer, just turn on the tv while your doing it, let her be on top, and just watch the game then. She'll be doing all the work, you'll last longer cause you're watching sports instead, and she's getting off!

i can shoot on command...no joke...

if you need, i can be done in 2 minutes...if you want, i can last upto 30-40 minutes. haven't been able to make it past an hour like some of these other fellows...but i sorta can shoot on command within 2-40 minutes...

guys can go fast if its been a long time, if theyre inexperienced, if they just dont care lol, if its just one of those times it feels unbelievable - which the girl usu just feels awesome she did it and doesnt care, oh and if theyre nervous(prob the biggest one I would think). its nice to have 15-20min quickies everynow and then, and if the girl can get off quickly then a 5-10min adventure is awesome. Its nice to show them you can go for 2hours and up just so they cant biatch or know you can...but IMO that shlt gets kind of old...unless ur drunk .

IMO its more important that the two of you can connect during the experience and then each leave satisfied - which is the bottom line. (whether the guy gets off or not)

haha a few of you mentioned the girl taking forever - shes not ready personally to experience it, not focusing, tired as hell, or you just dont know what ur doing

girls work diff in that they need to be able to experience orgasm on their own before they can mentally/physically let themselves go with their partner. If they cant get themselves off then they wont really know how to let you get them off.
    Last edited by SumGuyinFL; 15-10-05 at 10:21 PM.

""How interesting. I've the same attitude. Women have been known to become quite frustrated with me if I haven't cum. As if they're taking it personally. Or as if I'm supposed to shoot on command.""

I have one testament to that. My pregnant girl friend certainly was one of those girls. Cause she was like you don’t want your children to think your children to think you don’t have any oomph down there.. Or something on the line of that in which basically threatened my manly hood if I didn’t cum for her lol. I really think she thought that I could just on command. What is funnier is it was only a single person bed. Meaning she would squish me up to the wall when ever we would sleep together. Its pretty funny all the way around. But lots of fun when you don’t have to worry about pregnancy any more!

Normally I don't mind a quickie, but if I'm really horny and I want it hard, I want it a hell of a lot longer then 5 minutes.

Apparently, around half to 3/4 of women aren't able to orgasm.
    The average for a women to orgasm is supposed to be around 20 minutes.

Why must it be so hard? I do not know, but I do know one thing. It sucks!!

Evil School!!
    May not be on LF as much, due to unforeseen circumstances.
    Blame College and Homework for Everything!!
    -Fawn

well i think some guys just dont care about the girls. I try to do it as long as i can, and that can be long

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    Is this thread for real???
    If you can't handle the thorns, don't crave the rose!!

Looking at it from an animalistic POV. Its a survival instinct. Its not important for the woman to have an orgasm, but it is important for the man to have one and have it quick. Its also a result of practice, when men were young boys they had to get one off quick to avoid being caught.

Mick
    *MaJiK*

There are not many things I fear in life, but disappointing you is my greatest.

I love you even with your flaws... I love you because of your flaws.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123