+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Girl accusing me of looking

Girl accusing me of looking

Ok. I realize my girlfriend has some insecurities and I can deal with that. We are both trying to work through it. I constantly have to reasure her that I love her and care about her several times a day. What is really hard to deal with is what happened last night. We were out at a movie. She was being super sweet, loving and affectionate on the car ride there. On the way in I use the bathroom then walk out to see her sitting on a bench. I locked eyes with her and never took my eyes off. I wasn't aware of anyone else in the building. She got up and we walked to the theater. During the walk I was kinda zoned out thinking about who knows what and she randomly asked me (so I thought) would you like me to be that skinny? I was a bit confused and asked What? She said the girl in front of us. I look up and there is a thin blonde with a pretty nice body. I will admit she did have a nice body. I wasn't even conscious she existed before my GF said something. Also my GF is smoking hot to me but besides the point. I knew saying a yes or no answer would just end up bad so I explained that "babe I am so incredibly attracted to the way you are and just the way you are." She got a little pissy by that response and where she was holding my hand kinda tossed it away and crossed her arms. I grinned and put my arm around her. She tossed my arm off. At this point im like WTF is going on? So I asked... WTF is going on? She said I saw you staring at that girl. I was baffled and said I looked because you pointed her out so wtf? She said no i saw you staring the whole time we walked. I was seriously confused and explained no way I didn't even know she existed... seriously. Not until you said something about her. She did not accept that calling me rude and disrespectful. How could I do that to her etc... etc... If I had actually stared I would have apologized and whatever but at that point I was not about to be accused of something I didn't do. I told her YOU ARE JUST PLAIN WRONG, ACCEPT IT! I said it calmly. She told me she cannot accept a guy like that and deserves better. We ended up just driving back home after a heated talk in the theater and she said she needed the night alone. We basically live together but she has her own place. Seems like the more I told her what really happened the pissier she got. I know why this is but im not about to apologize for something I did not do. So now we are in this fight about something that never happened and she hasnt tried talking to me. I texted her once explaining what really happened and afterwards telling her to let me know when she is ready to talk. Havent heard anything after half a day. So from girl language can someone explain what the heck is really going on here? What is she really thinking and feeling? Also how does someone make this better? Lets assume she is not trying to create drama to purposly break us up. And lets assume she is not crazy or seeing someone else. Im looking for a serious answer from a girls perspective and how I can fix this.

Your girlfriend is an annoying drama queen who likes to stir the pot. You must ask yourself WHY you are attracted to this. Surely there are girls out there who aren't so crazy... why didn't you pick one of them instead?

(This is NOT a rhetorical question, you should be reflecting on your role in this drama.)

She's on her period. Check on her.

What will stop this? Stop reassuring her 24/7. Each time she acts up, and you reassure her, you are enabling this behavior. What you are actually doing is rewarding this behavior each time. It has created a vicious cycle, and the only way to break it is to stop doing it. She needs to learn what she is doing is abusive, and wrong. Clam up and walk away, don't let her fight.....cut her off. This will increase your desirability to her, and that you are being a man and you are not one to f uck with anymore. If she breaks up with you, it's just her acting out....she will come crawling back. And when she does you need to set the rules straight that she needs to respect you, and trust you. Don't be a wimp ass and let her get away with it, or it will never change.