+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to get guys to be interested in someone quiet though.

How to get guys to be interested in someone quiet though.

I am sad since I still haven't found anyone yet. It seems like when the person finds out that I am more of a quiet person then he isn't interested in me anymore though. I get sad about that. Does anyone know how I can get someone to like me though. I even tried being with guys that don't talk a lot though. It seems like they still want someone that is less quiet ya. Any advice would be cool. Thanks.

Change your personality, change your appearance ,you may as well change your name....

We've said this countless times ,dont change the personality ,change the men you seek ,until you find the right one.

Agreed with Fuzzy. You've pretty much asked us this already. I understand how you feel. I myself am very quiet/shy. To some degree, if/when you find the right guy, he won't care how shy you are, he will see that you are worth working for. The right guy would also make you feel less shy and, in turn you will therefore be less quiet.

That said, if you think your shyness/quietness is a bit excessive, you can certainly work to improve that. Getting to know friends a little better and be more comfortable talking to new friends can help you become a little less shy in general. That, in turn, can help you to become less shy in a romantic setting as well. Good luck to you. I know it is not easy, but you CAN do it.

But, as many of us have said to you already.... sure it is okay to work on improving things about yourself if you want to do so, but you should never change who you are. You especially should never do so for a relationship. As anybody would, you deserve to be with somebody who will like you for you.

Feeling a bit fuzzily rhetorical.
    Listen , we can't just turn into actors(aka frauds) living all of our life (or relationship)in that way, even actors cant be on their role 24 hours a day ,that's just tiresome and excessively arduous. But when you can do is be yourself.

Cause none ,and i tell you ,no one in this whole wide world (7 billion ants) could act as perfect as you being yourself. You are your self's best actor ^~^

Good luck on all of your future endeavors dear shy one , and wish the right guy walks in to you right now.