+ Follow This Topic

Thread: The ultimate girl for me dissed me. Now what? (PLS HELP!)

The ultimate girl for me dissed me. Now what? (PLS HELP!)

Please forgive my extremely long text. I know my english isn't perfect, try to read it anyway <3 Please help me, guys
    Im 16 years old. I've always been that guy that's the least coolest dude in the gang, the one that's not really good at anything (seriously, it's not about bad self esteem. I truly do suck at most things that matter).
    Last autumn I started a new school (basically my country's version of highschool for 15-19 year olds). During the summer breaks I actually got atleast a bit cooler. I started listening to some cooler music (only a couple of bands but still...) and got a few shirts I thought looked good.

At this new school (which most of my friends also started in) there were many really cool people, and via my old friends, who soon got to know the older and cooler students, I finally got invited to my first real party!
    I've never been close to getting a relationship before, I've never ever even been noticed by a girl. At this party, the first real party I've ever gone to, I met a really cute girl. For the first time ever someone seemed intersted in me. We talked for some time and eventually started making out. It was so amazing, I've never felt better in my entire life.
    When I had to go I got her number, and a few days later we started texting. We texted all week, and she was so adorable and cute. Also, she seemed really interested in me, since she usually started conversations and wrote long texts full of "hahah's" and also a few "<3's" and stuff. Next week, we met at another party. This time I was able to stay there alot longer, and we made out so many times, cuddling in the couch the entire night and also talking alot. I added her on Facebook, as well.

The two weeks that followed were amazing. I've probably never been that happy ever in my life. She was PERFECT; really cute, perfect music taste and clothing, her political opinions (although I'm not very intersted in politics but still) also seemed sane. And a very important thing: she seemed a bit like the girl version of me in her "gang" of friends. She'd never have a boyfriend and she wasn't the "coolest" (of course cool to me, but you know) around.
    We "dated" at a café twice, once in the middle of the week and once in the weekend. We never kissed, but we hugged each other very hard and romantically both before and after the "dates" and we had such good times together, laughing and having rather interesting conversations.
    A few weeks later we were both invited to the same party. I was so hyped going there, since I was sure we were gonna make out again. I put on a shirt with a band I knew she loved, and for once I could look into my mirror and not feel repulsiveness!

Anyway I came to the party a bit late, and alone. When I came into the house, most people were now dancing or making out (and more) in rooms and corridors. I was very nervous when I looked around for this girl I'd really come to like.
    Then I saw her, dancing with another guy. I thought it was just some guy friend, and went to say hi. She seemed a bit absent, and after a short while of rather awkward talking, she went away to another room or something. I was a bit surprised about this, but I talked to the guy she'd danced with for some time before he also left me, and he seemed really cool. Anyway, I didn't see the girl during the entire party, until the end when I saw her at the door with a few of her friends, about to leave the party. I shouted her name and smiled at her. She just looked at me, smiled a bit and said "goodbye!!" and waved.
    I tried to text here a few times during the weekend that followed, and while she answered, she did so rather short compared to before, and she didn't seem very intersested anymore. I decided to talk with her in person about it next day in school if I found her.

Monday next week I was walking out of school when I saw her a good distance from me. With that guy I saw at the party. Hugging in a romantic way, before stepping onto the bus together. It felt like someone beat me right in the stomach really really hard. I got to know from others that they made out during the party.

He's literally everything I'm not: I'm a boring, very insecure guy that wears the same 3 shirts and 1 pair of jeans in school, listens to the same 2 bands, doesn't know anything about music or politics or whatever, doesn't play any instruments, has normal boring haircut that I've had my entire life and so on.
    He is 1 year older than me, better looking with cool hair, has a lot of friends (hundreds of likes on his facebook profile pics, I've got like 15 of which half is my own family),has really really cool clothing style (i admire it), he always know about new indie bands that exists. He plays lead guitar really well in a local indie rock band, he's really interested in politics and stuff - he's over-all a very interesting person...
    There is NO WAY I could EVER match him. And it's so frustrating since I can't even hate him; he's a really cool and nice dude and he most surely doesn't know about me and the girl.
    Also I'm quite confused; she did NOT seem like a "bad girl" that would do such a thing. She was very unexperienced, just like I am, and I practically knew after the first parties, the dates and the texting that we would be together soon. Now she answers very slowly (a few times a day at best) while texting, and the answers are rather short and boring. She never ever initiates conversations, and she never ask questions, she just answer to what I text her. I've seen her with him

Now I'm sitting in my room, stalking her Facebook profile every night and looking at her profile pic for hours, looking deep into her eyes and crying. I can't stand this. I will NEVER again find a girl that fits me like she does.
    I've gone to another party after all this happened, she wasn't there and no other girl seemed intersted whatsoever in me.
    Kissing and cuddling her was the best thing I've ever done. I long so much after body contact, after someone to hold in my arms and love. WHAT SHOULD I DO?

You should just chalk it up as at least getting some experience being with a girl and move on. Stop obsessing over this girl it's not going to make her come back or make you feel any better. She not a bad girl, she got a better proposition and she was not committed to you, her options were still open. Think about it, if a very sexy beautiful popular girl showed you real interest, knowing being with her would give you access to being with the in crowd, you wouldn't go for it? Oh ya you would find a way to ditch the other girl. This is how it is growing up, life isn't always fair, BUT it doesn't mean life if over. Things will turn around for you if you keep trying. Things won't happen over night but they will. You will eventually find yourself someone who will fall in love with you. And you are not a total loser, you are just a beginner learning the ropes as they say. Spend more time improving things about yourself, buy more shirts, etc. Find a part time job, make some money, buy a car. Set some realistic goals for yourself. hey I was in your shoes. I stopped feeling sorry for myself and got into music, playing guitar, did cool artwork, went to parties, socialized with everyone, made new friends etc. Don't give up.