+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Appologizing

Appologizing

I loved a girl so i went to a friend and asked him to set up a chat.But he just texted her that some videos of her are being leaked.She blocked me at that time.But when she came to my accademy she unblocked me.Now when i am appologizing and telling truth she wont listen she said "k" in reply when i asked her out that. Did she accepted my appology she said "i dont think it matters" i replied her that to me it matters. And at last she said to her it doesn't however i told her that i wanted to be sincere and i dont know why its too hard.

That "friend" of yours. Never do that again. Go to her in f*cking person and prove yourself innocent and a sincere apology ,she will accept it (actually she can't possibly say no if you're that straightforward and sincere).

If you would like a woman's opinion on the matter... Don't push her too much... If she thought that you were hurting her at any point in her past, especially in such a way, she's probably just very cautious with you. It's what we are taught to do in order to protect ourselves from potential predators. Give her time to get to know you. If you remain sincere and honest throughout your relationship, she will learn to believe and trust you again. I think you've apologized enough for now. She is clearly not ready to discuss the matter with you, nor is she ready to accept the apology. Just focus on building a healthy relationship.

But I do agree about that friend... I would suggest you friend better people.

Good luck bud.

Quote Originally Posted by Em_1051 View Post
    If you would like a woman's opinion on the matter... Don't push her too much... If she thought that you were hurting her at any point in her past, especially in such a way, she's probably just very cautious with you. It's what we are taught to do in order to protect ourselves from potential predators. Give her time to get to know you. If you remain sincere and honest throughout your relationship, she will learn to believe and trust you again. I think you've apologized enough for now. She is clearly not ready to discuss the matter with you, nor is she ready to accept the apology. Just focus on building a healthy relationship.

But I do agree about that friend... I would suggest you friend better people.

Good luck bud.
    I appologized to her and she also accepted but she says she doesnt want to be my friend i asked for a single reason and she was blank, now you said make a healthy relationship how can i. i cant even go near her .