+ Follow This Topic
Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Pictures! Of you, your pets, flower garden, trips away, city shots or .....

I'm dressing up today/and night.

When I get photos I will post at least one image from my Halloween for others to see. Hope Jester and meg who I think are dressing up enjoy their Halloween.

I wanna see your halloween pic, topaz and hopefully when jester gets back on whenever the forum allows him see his too.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

I had a pretty fun Halloween season..... so far. I say so far, because I actually have another Halloween party with friends THIS Saturday. LOL! Dunno why we are doing it two weeks after Halloween, but I'm always down for an excuse to get in costume.

I went to a pretty big party at a place near me called Xfinity Live on the Friday before. It is a place that is right near and affiliated with the major sports complexes near me (for baseball, hockey, all that). They have events all the time and had a Halloween costume party. It was so much fun! I went with a few friends and we had a blast. I went as Deadpool and won second place for best overall costume! The first place winner was Madusa and, believe me, she deserved it. I did not mind not winning. Her costume was awesome!

It was too dark to get pictures, unfortunately. But, I worked from home on Halloween Monday (not actually because it was Halloween, I was working home for other reasons and that was just a happy coincidence) so I worked in costume and took some pics then.

IMG_1616.jpg
    IMG_1618.jpg
    IMG_1621.jpg
    Me as Deadpool. And then my favorite pics of the bunch....

IMG_1631.jpg
    IMG_1629.jpg

Like your typical cat, she looks mildly annoyed. LOL! BUT... she's so used to my weirdness that she actually immediately started purring. LOL!

I like your Halloween photos, TheEvilJester. Especially the two taken with the cat, so funny and cute into one, looks like they want to give you a kiss in the second image.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

OMG, love these pictures. The third of just you and the two kitty pictures are my favorite ones.... Is that your cat? A Sylvester kitty lookalike.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    I like your Halloween photos, TheEvilJester. Especially the two taken with the cat, so funny and cute into one, looks like they want to give you a kiss in the second image.
    Thank you. In that second one with the kitty, she was just sniffing my mask. You know how cats are. They gotta smell everything. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    OMG, love these pictures. The third of just you and the two kitty pictures are my favorite ones.... Is that your cat? A Sylvester kitty lookalike.
    Thanks. I loved all these pics, but I'm a sucker for animals, so the kitty ones were my favorite. She is actually my best friend's cat, but we are currently roommates, so I sort of consider myself like her step-dad. LOL! Her and I have become buddies, so she hangs out with me a lot too. We're actually both getting places of our own soon (mostly because we both need the space, we are still best friends) so I'll probably wind up getting a new cat.

I think that cat loves you, TheEvilJester. Senses your goodness underneath all the costume/mask. Hope you get to visit the cat when you move.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Hey, you take that back! I have no goodness! LOL! No, but being serious, she actually has really grown to love me, and I her. She's like my little bestest buddy. When I get home from work, she follows me around meowing at me repeatedly. We have a little conversation. She's too funny. I will miss the heck out of her when my friend and I get our own places next month. (Well, I'm actually choosing to stay in the same place because I like the area and he found a new place.)

I will definitely still get to visit her (and of course him) plenty. He and I are still best friends. It's not like we had a falling out or anything. We just sort of both need more space. We're two adult men taking up an apartment that just doesn't have enough room for us anymore. For me, I also had never lived with anybody before other than my family and an ex. With family it is obviously different, and then it is also a different animal living with somebody with whom you are in a relationship.

I'd never lived with a friend/roommate before. I sort of discovered through trying it that I don't really like it all that much. Don't get me wrong, it worked for me okay, but that is ONLY because it was with my best friend. Just about anybody else (other than if I were ever again in a relationship with a gal) and I don't think it would have worked. He and I roomed together for something like 3 or 4 years. It's just, I'm not Mr. Social Butterfly. I found that living with a friend, particularly your best friend winds up feeling like one of two things....

A) GETTING to hang out with your best friend every day

OR

B) HAVING to hang out with your best friend every day.

I love the guy, he's awesome and has been my best friend since we were in the first grade.... but I learned I am just not that social. For me, it works so much better having the space apart. We will probably still hang out plenty, but it will feel all that much more special. I HATE that I feel that way because he's my best friend and it should be awesome that we live together, but I just learned through trying it that I'm not that fond of living with somebody. Again, not being the most social person in the world, I need me time. I LIKE hanging out with friends.... but also need time just completely alone.

Not from animals, though. I will most definitely be getting myself a cat soon. His cat actually helped me through some pretty rough times. I was going through some pretty tough times, but it always felt great having a cat to come home to who was so excited to see me. I can't see living without a cat or dog, and unfortunately since I work in the city it just wouldn't be fair to have a dog because I couldn't be home enough. Cats take less maintenance and can just hang out by themselves all day. So, I'll most definitely be getting my own cat at some point.

You will miss seeing your two best friends, human and feline world. Maybe he'll rent a place down the road or in the same block as you? Was there no vacant apartments in the same building he could have transferred to? That would have been a good option to just move up or down a floor in the same building. You should get a pet definitely because living alone can be lonely and it's good to come home to someone and cats are great company.

Haha, you guys would rather post pictures of your pets than yourselves. I only counted about 3 and a half portraits (half to jester/deadpool)... you bunch of scaredy cats, haha (no pun intended).

I don't know y'all, and I probably wont be on this forum long anyways, but here's a couple selfies from today and Friday ;-)

Do not like or reply to this comment unless you have already posted your own selfie, or you're a scaredy cat :-P

i.imgur.com/z2eDIu4.jpg
    i.imgur.com/6R69Le8.jpg

P.S. I've only been a member for 7 days (<30), and i figured out a way to hack the posting link restriction, muahaha!

Nice new pics, Jester. Nice pics, new person ~ S0NofHAM.

All my pics are on my profile & I update in the thread so people on my friendslist ( most who contribute to this thread are on my list ) can view my pics no one else can see.

Dollhouse posted two nice pics of herself in here but deleted them off her photobucket weeks later & most others put them on their profile album like me.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    You will miss seeing your two best friends, human and feline world. Maybe he'll rent a place down the road or in the same block as you? Was there no vacant apartments in the same building he could have transferred to? That would have been a good option to just move up or down a floor in the same building. You should get a pet definitely because living alone can be lonely and it's good to come home to someone and cats are great company.
    To be honest, I have a feeling like I'm not going to even have the CHANCE to miss my best friend. We're still best friends, so I imagine we will still hang out plenty. It would be different if we were moving into separate places because we had a falling out, but that wasn't the case.

As it is, he tends to move a lot so part of me always figured our arrangement may wind up being temporary because I personally HATE moving. I find a place and as long as I find it acceptable, I want to stay a while/hopefully indefinitely. He's no longer all that fond of the place we are at currently, which I think is a BIG part of what he decided to move. That also answers your questions as to why he didn't just choose to move to a different apartment in the same complex.

However, his new place IS super close to our current place. I also suspect that I am probably going to really enjoy living alone. I see friends and family all the time, so it isn't like I will be 100% isolated. I still get out and do stuff from time to time, so I think I'm covered there. I'm not the most social person in the world, so I think I am going to love being on my own. It is something I've learned I really want to experience. I never have before.

Welcome to the group, HAM. Love the beard! I actually have a pretty similar one, minus the mustache. I have just the beard, but mine is pretty much the same shape.

Figured I'd pop in to share a new picture. This one requires a bit of an explanation. So, a friend of mine and her hubby were throwing a Halloween party that actually took place AFTER Halloween. In the invitation, they suggested a Pokemon themed costume if you had no other idea that year because they were doing Pokemon themed costumes. As it is, I DID have a costume already selected..... but I decided to participate anyway. Hence, my newest creation was born....

Halloween 2016 (10).jpg

Pikapool. LOL!

Enjoying your Halloween photos, TheEvilJester. So creative and fun and love the cat one like others have said also and especially your Pikapool costume. I will share a dress up one on my profile today or if not today this Saturday.

So if anyone cares to check it out, please do.

Thank you. Yeah, I think the kitty pictures with that adorable little lady are my personal favorite. Pikapool was pretty fun, though, too. I got the hat on a whim just because I figured it would be funny to have Deadpool pretending to be a Pokemon. I actually wound up really liking it, so I am definitely keeping the hat and may even look to see if I can find a Pikachu tail or some other little embellishments for it.

I did check out your pic on your profile, Topaz! That is awesome! Loving the Dia de los Muertos look! Plus, if I haven't already said this before, you are very lovely. Even as a skeleton. LOL!

Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast