+ Follow This Topic
Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Pictures! Of you, your pets, flower garden, trips away, city shots or .....

Love your Halloween photos, topazlight and TheEvilJester. So pretty and so adorable, the both of you are in your pictures. I have nothing to share other than commenting on your images.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Pikapool costume is GREAT! TheEvilJester. Cuteness factor a ~ 10!

Looking sexy there, Topazlight in your costume.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Loving all the recent pictures posted since I have been away.

TheEvilJester ( adorb with kit and pikapool costume, the ideas are endless for costumes with deadpool and you), SonOfHam ( lol that name take off of sonofsam?) and topazlight( beautiful in your costume). Thanks for sharing and what great pictures from all three.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

yes the name comes from son of sam, which is silly, but I picked it for a screen name about 16 years ago when dial up internet was the beez neez, and it's stuck. My dad is kind of a ham, though, and I'm kind of handsome too, no? LoL.

Thanks, all, for the comments about my pics. In fairness, though, I don't think "cute" is a word that can accurately be used to describe me. So, that obviously is talking about the adorable Ms. Panther. LOL!

Meg,

Believe me, I have a ton of great ideas for Deadpool related costumes. LOL! I've actually already got the next four years planned out already for both my Horror and Comic cons. I'm such a dork. LOL!

Love your new Halloween shots, Jester and topaz.

Thank you, TheEvilJester and lovebroken, breathe123, megvoh and dollhouse for the nice comments.

Quote Originally Posted by S0NofHAM View Post
    yes the name comes from son of sam, which is silly, but I picked it for a screen name about 16 years ago when dial up internet was the beez neez, and it's stuck. My dad is kind of a ham, though, and I'm kind of handsome too, no? LoL.
    Did we lose you?
    Lol on dial up, buffering forever. It's a funny nick s/n with the word ham in it. Unique.
    You looked nice in your pics you posted.

I'll try to post a new pic of me before the new year hits us. Looking forward to seeing all you in pics in 2017.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

IMG_1794.jpg
    IMG_1792.jpg

A couple new ones from me. Santapool getting into the Christmas spirit with his totally seasonally appropriate mug.

Those are great pictures, TheEvilJester and BTW I actually like your Christmas sweater, is it a deadpool face or alien face in the design? Nice tree too, I only have a table top tree here. Hope you have a happy new year.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

LOL! Alien face? I never quite noticed that before, but I guess it does sort of look like an alien face. No, though, it is the Deadpool symbol. It was an officially licensed Marvel sweater. I'm actually quite fond of it as well. I wore it to work on the last day of work before the Christmas holiday and wore it on the actual day of Christmas as well. It's not something I'd necessarily wear just at random, but I like it for the actual holiday season. It's also REALLY soft and very warm, so it kicks all kinds of butt. LOL!

I hope you have a happy new year as well. Thank you.

You look fantastic in your Christmas sweater pics, TheEvilJester. I'd wear that sweater too, it is awesome! I spy a little ghostbuster ornament, do you like decorating your tree? It looks beautiful and festive. Hope you a have a wonderful new year, and enjoy a nice ringing in of 2017.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a photo of me from my work Christmas party I can add to my profile picture album for those on my account to see if you'd like to go over and look. Might have to resize it, I forget the size limits to photos we post in the albums.

you look btf and smell pretty . we have some animals at the company . I live in morocco by the way .and I work at a french comany of airplanes and I bring evey single day foods for cats and dogs . we are the the only company we have such kind of animals in the zone .

you look beautiful in your christmas photo, topazlight, it shows in my posts from friends list. cool photos of you, theeviljester, deadpool is rockin that xmas hat and sweater. wonder which of you ^ this guy above me said was "built to ****" = btf. lmao.

- - - Updated - - -

word bleeped is = f uck btw
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by topazlight View Post
    You look fantastic in your Christmas sweater pics, TheEvilJester. I'd wear that sweater too, it is awesome! I spy a little ghostbuster ornament, do you like decorating your tree? It looks beautiful and festive. Hope you a have a wonderful new year, and enjoy a nice ringing in of 2017.

- - - Updated - - -

I have a photo of me from my work Christmas party I can add to my profile picture album for those on my account to see if you'd like to go over and look. Might have to resize it, I forget the size limits to photos we post in the albums.
    You look so pretty, red really suits you, and have a wonderful smile too. Hope you have a nice NYE, same for Exeter19 too.

Page 12 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast