+ Follow This Topic
Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Pictures! Of you, your pets, flower garden, trips away, city shots or .....

Thank you, Exeter and lovebroken. They give us a nice Christmas party and it's fun to drink champagne and dress up for it. Hope the both of you have a nice NYE and a happy 2017.

I hope you know I mean this in the most gentlemanly of ways, Topaz, my friend, but you are very lovely. You look very beautiful in that dress, and I agree that you have such a nice smile.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    you look beautiful in your christmas photo, topazlight, it shows in my posts from friends list. cool photos of you, theeviljester, deadpool is rockin that xmas hat and sweater. wonder which of you ^ this guy above me said was "built to ****" = btf. lmao.
    Thanks, Exeter. I totally think he meant Deadpool. I mean, who WOULDN'T want to F Deadpool? :-P LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by topazlight View Post
    You look fantastic in your Christmas sweater pics, TheEvilJester. I'd wear that sweater too, it is awesome! I spy a little ghostbuster ornament, do you like decorating your tree? It looks beautiful and festive. Hope you a have a wonderful new year, and enjoy a nice ringing in of 2017.
    Thanks, Topaz! You referring to Stay Puft? I didn't even notice you could see him in this pic. I happen to LOVE decorating the tree. One of my life long traditions. Another tradition I got from my family is I always collect AT LEAST one new ornament every year. I say AT LEAST because I tend to check out the after Christmas sales and get a bunch really cheap.

Thanks again, Topaz. Hope you have a wonderful new year as well.

I adore those photos [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] in your Xmas sweater dressed as Deadpool. Brought the biggest smile. Looks like you were all decked out, tree and all for the season.
    [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION]... so gorgeous, look at you. Reminds me of that Chris DeBurgh song put to picture... Looks like you enjoyed your party and you look radiant.

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    Did we lose you?
    Lol on dial up, buffering forever. It's a funny nick s/n with the word ham in it. Unique.
    You looked nice in your pics you posted.

I'll try to post a new pic of me before the new year hits us. Looking forward to seeing all you in pics in 2017.
    Thanks for the compliment!

Yeah, you guys did lose me, lol. It wasn't you, it was me!

I guess I was doing better with my recovery, ups and downs, cyclic, painful, hell, then closure, then hell, then closure, rinse and repeat. Now I'm dating a girl from Ghana for the last month, and we've admitted to each other we're not 100% over our breakups (she's over her ex, but still hurt. I'm mostly over my ex and also hurt). Things are going well, and we've both had the best sex of our lives with each other. TMI? Too bad!

Here's a pic from October when I was in San Francisco.

Nice pic, S0NofHAM... Looks like a great day out.

BestMe_20161230232405.jpg

30. December at work Xmas party taking selfie in a sacret place.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    I adore those photos TheEvilJester in your Xmas sweater dressed as Deadpool. Brought the biggest smile. Looks like you were all decked out, tree and all for the season.
    Thanks. Yeah, I do tend to get in the Holiday spirit. Plus, I've become so obsessed with Deadpool that I love to interject Deadpool somehow into just about any situation I can. LOL! Frankly, it's very much in the Deadpool spirit since he tends to do that kind of thing anyway. In the comics, in fan art, even in the advertising leading up to the movie he's always parodying something, or dressing in some weird outfit, or generally doing something goofy. Deadpool is so my spirit animal.

Ham, I think we all know how you feel. I'm sure we've all had heart break here and there. You seem a good dude. I know it can be hard to see through the bad times to realize that good times will come, but trust me, in time you will feel complete again. Hell, if nothing else, the fact that you hurt so much shows that you still have the capacity to share great love with somebody. If you didn't, then why would you even care? Glad you met somebody new. It works really well, too, that she just went through her own break-up. That's sort of good for you both because then you can be kind of moving at the same pace and help each other to get over that heartache. Good luck in that.

And, for the record, you're a good looking dude. ;-) I mean, I'm a straight male, so I'm not really sure my opinion on that matters. Plus, I'm sure you'd rather hear that coming from a female human person. LOL! But, just thought I'd throw that out there.

Looking really nice in your suit, [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION]. Love the red and black.

Looking Fantastic, Jester, topaz, sonofham and pc. Good looking, nice group of guys and gal. I'll post another of me when I feel better, promise.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Bumps ~ for megvoh so it doesn't get a lock & also nice pictures of SonofHam & pcmaster on this page. I'll add a new one of me next visit into my profile album.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

BestMe_20170207194452.jpg A pic of me in bath. After I send this to a girl she send me a pic of her after shower with no clothes.

Nice photos, one above and latest, pcmaster. What color are your eyes, hazel? Hard to tell in your pictures.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

My eyes are blue

Thank you, breathe123 *hugs* I appreciate that.

Nice new pic, pcmaster.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Nice picture, pcmaster... I'll add one into my account off of a SC picture... haha can't recall my PB password so will have to add private for those on my LF friendslist to see, if anyone else wants to see and not on my list you'll have to add to see haha sorry.

Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast