+ Follow This Topic
Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Pictures! Of you, your pets, flower garden, trips away, city shots or .....

Very lovely, dollhouse. How'd you get those butterflies to sit on your head like that? LOL! ;-)

i agree with jester, pretty photo of you, dollhouse and see - you look very happy.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    Nice picture, pcmaster... I'll add one into my account off of a SC picture... haha can't recall my PB password so will have to add private for those on my LF friendslist to see, if anyone else wants to see and not on my list you'll have to add to see haha sorry.
    So pretty, and the butterflies are adorable on and around you. I've never used Snapchat before but looks like fun.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Looking good, dollhouse. My gf likes the deer one the most [ at least I think its a deer ] rofl
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I've never quite gotten into the Snapchat the kids are so obsessed with these days. But, I dig all the weird, groovy "filters." They are pretty swell.

Gorgeous pic & you, dollhouse. You have a stunning smile too.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Thank you, all who commented on my photo... SC is a fun little time killer.

Uh oh. Looks like somebody "borrowed" one of Tony's helmets.

IMG_2008.jpg

Iron man? So be IronPool or DeadMan? Looks great.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Well, people have often said to me "You're a DEAD MAN!" ....But I don't think that's exactly what they meant. LOL!

I think I like IronPool a little better. Gets across more clearly what it is. DeadMan just sounds like something else entirely.

Thanks, lovebroken. Glad you liked it.

OMG dollhouse is a stunner in Snapchat. Looking wonderful and lovely.

Love LOVE your new Deadpool creation, TheEvilJester. make your kitty partake in this too lololol Catpool ( sounds like a wee pee puddle they might have left somewhere though) lol

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    OMG dollhouse is a stunner in Snapchat. Looking wonderful and lovely.

Love LOVE your new Deadpool creation, TheEvilJester. make your kitty partake in this too lololol Catpool ( sounds like a wee pee puddle they might have left somewhere though) lol
    Oh no! I stepped in the catpool! Man! I'm never gonna get that smell out of my shoes now!

I will definitely have to put the Deadpool costume back on and try to get pics with my new furry friend. I don't think she'd like it is I tried to put a costume on her as well, though. LOL!

Nice pictures of pcmaster, dollhouse ( went to look at yours in your profile page ) and TheEvilJester.

Had my latest horror convention this past weekend. I brought along a new cosplay creation. For the first time in my life I even MADE something for it. I did not make the mask itself.... but I painted it white (fabric spray paint), drew grid-lines, and glued the small colorful items you see attached to it in order to make my new creation.

IMG_2147.jpg
    My newest creation "Pinheadpool" seen here with Pinhead himself, Doug Bradley. This encounter REALLY made my day. As I was waiting in line to meet him, he caught sight of me in my costume and leaned over and pointed me out with a smile. Pinhead himself got a kick out of my costume! I can die a happy man. LOL!

For those who don't know the Hellraiser movies, Pinhead is the main baddie from those films. He is a demon with pins in his head who is summoned through a very specific puzzle box. Since Deadpool never takes anything seriously, his pins were instead colorful push-pins.... and his puzzle box was instead a Rubix Cube. My costume was a big hit with other fans there. I got a lot of comments about how creative an idea it was.

IMG_2160.jpg
    Pinheadpool pictured here with Bex Taylor-Klaus, best known for her role in MTV's Scream TV series. Bex was SUPER awesome and down to earth. She was so friendly and I even made her laugh a couple times. She also really dug my costume. She's never been involved in anything Hellraiser or Deadpool related, so she just liked it for its creativity. I LOVE the expression on her face in this pic. LOL!

IMG_2152.jpg
    Pinheadpool with retired wrestler Lita (a.k.a. Amy Dumas)

IMG_2164.jpg

Pinheadpool with his colleague in evil, the infamous Father Evil.
    Last edited by TheEvilJester; 15-03-17 at 10:33 PM.

cool pics, jester. i liked the hellraiser movies too. looks like a fun day with lots of cool movie people. funny idea using the push pins too.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4121314151624 ... LastLast