+ Follow This Topic
Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Pictures! Of you, your pets, flower garden, trips away, city shots or .....

I don't know the movie or movie character but I like your costume idea mixed with the deadpool character. The last image with the preacher is great, that man is deep into his character in that moment. I've never been to any events like that, they look exciting. Nice photos.

- - - Updated - - -

I've added a new photo if anyone wants to see it. It's public.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Cool set of pictures, TheEvilJester.

Looking pretty, lovebroken.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    cool pics, jester. i liked the hellraiser movies too. looks like a fun day with lots of cool movie people. funny idea using the push pins too.
    Thank you! Glad somebody else here is a fan of the movies. My costume idea is a bit more relevant if you actually know the character I'm Deadpool parodying. LOL! I had this idea when trying to dream up other Deadpool parodies to do after my Fredpool idea. I thought a Deadpool Pinhead mashup would be cool.... and if Deadpool was going to do that, I figured he'd do something weird.... like pushpins instead of regular pins.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    I don't know the movie or movie character but I like your costume idea mixed with the deadpool character. The last image with the preacher is great, that man is deep into his character in that moment. I've never been to any events like that, they look exciting. Nice photos.
    Thank you, lovebroken. That preacher character is "Father Evil." He's not FROM anything, he's just a fellow horror fan who created a character of his own that has become something of a hit at events like this. I don't know why, but I just really dug the character, so I make sure to buy some of his stuff and get a picture each time.

Speaking of pictures, I don't think I recall ever seeing one of yours before, lovebroken. You are very lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    Cool set of pictures, TheEvilJester.
    Thank you muchly.

Enough talking its time for some pics ![

Here is my new silver chain around the neck and my new tattoo. As a reminder to believe.
    B.jpg
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Thank you, Jffs24 and TheEvilJester.

Nice chain and tattoo, pcmaster but it looks to be around your hand not your neck
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

I tried to like your photos three times, TheEviljester and it would take maybe there is a delay in this section. Always enjoy seeing your photos, those conventions look fun.

You look angelic, lovebroken. Pretty photo.

Love your tattoo, pcmaster.

Ooooh lots of new pics in here..... Awesome group of pics from your horror convention, [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION]...wish we could see how big your happy grin is under your mask... bet you smile the whole time there. Beautiful picture of you [MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION]..if ever a face said kind and loving person, yours does. Great tat, [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION], do you have any others? Liking your placement of that tattoo as well.

[MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION] Thats my first tattoo actually. But planned to do my hands full with tattoos for summer. I would like girl portraits on my hands. Maybe something on sides of neck too.

Quote Originally Posted by topazlight View Post
    I tried to like your photos three times, TheEviljester and it would take maybe there is a delay in this section. Always enjoy seeing your photos, those conventions look fun.
    They are SO MUCH fun. I definitely highly recommend stuff like that to anybody who thinks they may be interested. Especially if you go all out and go in costume. I mean, if you aren't a horror fan, obviously a horror con wouldn't be your go to. But, they have conventions for all sorts of things. Comic cons, anime cons, etc.

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    Ooooh lots of new pics in here..... Awesome group of pics from your horror convention, TheEvilJester...wish we could see how big your happy grin is under your mask... bet you smile the whole time there.
    Oh yeah, I am smiling pretty much the whole time. Actually... in my normal Deadpool mask you can sometimes catch it if you look very close. In true Deadpool fashion, the mask is very form-fitting and therefore if I happen to get it just right, you can kind of tell my facial expression. This new mask, very necessarily so, is less form-fitting. It has a hockey-mask sort of face-plate inside which made it a much more fitting mask for this particular Pinheadpool idea. Much easier to get the pushpins to adhere with the solid mask inside.

But.... trust me.... you do NOT want to see my hideous face. LOL!

PC,

I have quite a few tattoos myself. I am a big fan of ink. Nice one here, and a good first tattoo as well.

Bumping for megvoh in her absence... everything is being locked on here and in the movie section. GD this place.

Dunno how long things take to lock, but heck, I'll bump this again so it doesn't get locked.

[MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION] and [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] I think it's 30 days after last post in whichever thread. I find spring, summer and christmas is when stuff gets locked up the most here because regulars are offline here. Even if the admin modified the lock rule those three times it would be good.

Nice costume convention character pictures, TheEvilJester [ your life seems funner then most of ours ~ no one else here does that cool stuff & meets celebs]

~ great looking tattoo, pcmaster. Are you getting anymore?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I mean, my life is pretty fun when I have a convention to attend. Other than that, I think I'm pretty boring, actually. LOL!

You can still put on your DeadPool costume and ride in taxis with indian drivers without money and pay with high five.

Page 15 of 25 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast