+ Follow This Topic
Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Pictures! Of you, your pets, flower garden, trips away, city shots or .....

I kinda don't think that sort of thing would go over as well in real life as it did in the movie. Though, I'm sure I could put my Deadpool costume on and get into all sorts of other mischief. Actually, I've had thoughts of doing that. For example, have you ever been to the movie theaters and seen those big displays/posters some of the bigger movies have these days that actually encourage you to take your picture with them? For example, it has a bunch of the characters from whatever movie and then a space between them where you are supposed to stand/sit to take a picture.

I've thought of getting all Deadpooled up and taking my picture with those. LOL! Only reason I haven't is because it does kind of take a lot of effort for just a minute or so of taking some pictures. I mean, it might be kind of uncomfortable actually seeing a movie in my full costume, so I'd sort of have to actually make a special trip JUST for the pics.

I need to post some new pics, myself... was looking in here for new members pictures since I have been offline. You guys POST! haha I'm one to comment.

My latest convention was last weekend. Here are just some of my favorite pics from my antics at the event:

Here is my newest Deadpool creation:
    IMG_2776.jpg
    This is Captain Deadpool (a Captain America/Deadpool mashup), seen here with Captain America himself.

IMG_2798.jpg

Running into another Deadpool, and the first thought of BOTH of us is "I'm going to shoot it!" LOL! Good thing we're Deadpool... so we heal.

IMG_2806.jpg

Shhhh! You guys... Don't tell Bats that I took his bike for a joy ride.

IMG_2835.jpg

Of course I had to run into this guy on my second day there when I went just as Deadpool. Wish I ran into him instead when I was there as Captain Deadpool. Fun picture anyway.

I have a few more I will share soon as well. I didn't want to post too many all in one post.

Such awesome photos, TheEvilJester. Love you with a female deadpool. Do you have grenades around yourself? Batman's ride looks great.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Nice photos the people of loveforum. Some I cannot see but like ones I can see. Nice costumed pictures TheEvilJester, you are a big Deadpool fan? I put a photo of myself in my profile image, doesn't show outside of my page for some reason though. Though it would also be on my posts, guess not.

Cool pics Jester. LOL that batman bike looks like 49cc
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Fun pictures, Jester. Where's the kitty? My favorites are the 1st and second. You have unlimited Deadpool ideas.

Very pretty, CantMoveOn.

Agree with, topazlight. I love black and white photos and you look great in the photo, CantMoveOn.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Such awesome photos, TheEvilJester. Love you with a female deadpool. Do you have grenades around yourself? Batman's ride looks great.
    Thanks! Yes, I do have grenades. They are attached to my bandolier. It is a little hard to see in these particular Deadpool pics because it kept sliding. I'm looking for possible ways to tighten it so it stays in place.

Quote Originally Posted by CantMoveOn View Post
    Nice photos the people of loveforum. Some I cannot see but like ones I can see. Nice costumed pictures TheEvilJester, you are a big Deadpool fan? I put a photo of myself in my profile image, doesn't show outside of my page for some reason though. Though it would also be on my posts, guess not.
    LOL! To say I am a big Deadpool fan might be a bit of an understatement. But, yes, yes I am. By the way, you are very lovely.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Cool pics Jester. LOL that batman bike looks like 49cc
    Thank you. And, I wouldn't know. All I know was that it was a Batman bike and that was good enough for me.

Quote Originally Posted by topazlight View Post
    Fun pictures, Jester. Where's the kitty? My favorites are the 1st and second. You have unlimited Deadpool ideas.
    Why would I bring my kitteh to the comic con? LOL! I'll have to post more pics of her at some point. She makes it really hard to get pics of her, though. LOL! I do, in fact, have a ton of Deadpool ideas. I am always coming up with ideas for other Deadpool mashups and then I just collect everything I need so I am ready when I next need a new one.

Anyways, a few more pics from my most recent convention...
    IMG_2742.jpg

Captain Deadpool with Dr. Strange.

IMG_2836.jpg

Deadpool on the Iron Throne from Game of Thrones. ....If he's king I think we're all in trouble.

IMG_2801.jpg

Deadpool with the Ghostbusters car, the Ecto 1.

IMG_2821.jpg

"Deanpool" with the car from Supernatural. These guys were there last year too, but this year they added cosplay items so you could dress like one of the characters. ...So they've now put ideas in my head and I totally have to make "Deanpool" (a Dean Winchester/Deadpool mashup) a thing now. LOL! This was a good start, but I can make it even better.

More cool images! The GOT's Throne though, so fantastic. That should be blow up and put on your wall. I used to love Supernatural.

- - - Updated - - -

I like how you pose differently in your shots too.

Thank you. To be honest, I've actually not yet been able to get into Game of Thrones. I don't have HBO, so it is hard to watch. I am almost 100% sure I will love it once I do, but I haven't gotten around to it yet. My whole family watches it, though, so I figured it was worth taking this pic anyway. Plus, just the idea of Deadpool sitting on the Iron Throne was too good to pass up anyway. LOL!

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    I like how you pose differently in your shots too.
    I actually have been making a specific effort to try not to just do the exact same pose all the time. LOL! I can never think of what to do in pics, so I keep finding that I just do the same pose depending upon which particular iteration of Deadpool I am that day. So, I have been making a specific effort to come up with a few different poses.

Are all the people, celebrities and fellow comic con costumed people friendly? They look to be in the photos you post. Must be a good group of people to interact with.

Yeah, generally everybody is pretty friendly around there. I mean, people are people, so I am sure there are plenty of a-holes, but you don't run into them that much. At least not in my experience. At something like that, you are there amongst a lot of fans of the same stuff all there to have fun. So, usually they are going to be pretty friendly. I have people ask me if they can get a pic with me all the time, and I ask other cosplayers as well. People are generally always happy to take pictures.

For anybody at one of these sort of events, if you DIDN'T go in costume, that is one piece of advice I could give you. Don't be shy to ask cosplayers if you can get a picture with them. Most of us are flattered and consider that a great compliment. Of course... within reason. Don't ask us if you catch us in the bathroom or something like that. LOL!

As far as the celebrities, I have heard horror stories from others of bad experiences with celebs.... but I've never experienced that myself. I'd say my worst experience so far with a celebrity was just the impression that he didn't really want to be there. LOL! He wasn't rude or anything. He was perfectly polite, took a picture with me and everything, but he didn't seem to be all that into it. If that is my worst case scenario so far, that is saying something, because that wasn't that bad. Generally, though, the celebrities I have met have been awesome.

Often times they have even seemed to love my costumes as much as the other fans. I even have a really good story about that. I was at one horror convention in my "Fredpool" costume (Freddy Krueger/Deadpool mashup.) I had taken off the mask and hat so I could meet Nestor Carbonell just as myself. But, he actually liked it so much he asked me to put it back on so he could see.

Thank you, TheEvilJester, topazlight and lovebroken. Cool pictures with lots of iconic things, GOT's throne, Supernatural and Ghostbusters cars and characters.

Bump for some of the newbies to share their pictures too

Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ... 61415161718 ... LastLast