+ Follow This Topic
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Post your Pictures! Of you, your pets, flower garden, trips away, city shots or .....

nice new photo of you, cantmoveon.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

So noticed this old pic of me and my sis when browsing my moms phone while bored. Didn't like it at first when pic was taken but now think its a cool pic.

34102814_1848790175171204_1426682840312971264_n.jpg
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

sooooooooo cute

TY, lovebroken and Exeter19.

Nice picture of you and your sis, pcmaster.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Checked your profile [MENTION=85495]CantMoveOn[/MENTION] ~ PRETTY! I can almost feel the sun off the photo.

Great photo of you & your sister [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION]. You both must be really close, good friends too.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Nice pic, [MENTION=85495]CantMoveOn[/MENTION]
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Thank you, breathe123 and Jffs24. Since thanks are removed not sure if I thanked either of you.
    “Accept — then act. Whatever the present moment contains, accept it as if you had chosen it. Always work with it, not against it. Make it your friend and ally, not your enemy. This will miraculously transform your whole life.”
    ― Eckhart Tolle

Posted a new photo of myself overly done up, lol into a new album. had to resize the hell out of it and crop my friend out so sort of ruins the picture doing both.

Love the photo of you and your sister, pcmaster. Wish we could still like things.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

[MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION] [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] [MENTION=85495]CantMoveOn[/MENTION]
    Loving the pictures guys, all of them!

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Posted a new photo of myself overly done up, lol into a new album. had to resize the hell out of it and crop my friend out so sort of ruins the picture doing both.

Love the photo of you and your sister, pcmaster. Wish we could still like things.
    I just checked your pic, you look great, pretty all done up or au natural. Love your dramatic eye makeup.

Thank you, GLYC
    ― Eckhart Tolle

looking good, [MENTION=77017]lovebroken[/MENTION]. i hate the amount of resizing you need to do on pics here too, why i almost never bother posting pics.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Thanks, GLYC, CantMoveOn and Exeter19
    [MENTION=85795]GLYC[/MENTION] and [MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION] - you both should post new ones, even if like me and on your profile and is only seen to your friends list people.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Nice new profile picture, CantMoveOn, Really nice picture of you and your sister, pcmaster and lovely picture of you, lovebroken.

Thank you, dollhouse.

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    Thanks, GLYC, CantMoveOn and Exeter19
    [MENTION=85795]GLYC[/MENTION] and [MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION] - you both should post new ones, even if like me and on your profile and is only seen to your friends list people.
    I added a new picture, it's a little old, I think last September-ish or something.
    Actually, funny story with the picture. I was spending time with a user (not a regular user) from this website, who flew out to meet me. Before that, I spent a lot of time with helping her with some dating and relationship things (and i feel like she also helped me!), funny we just were messaging on here, and it kept going I guess and we became great friends. Anyways, she snagged this picture of me when we met!

We're both still good friends, but dont talk as often these days as I feel like we're both focused on our own goals, and life changes. That just happens.

I'll try to snag a new picture sometime when I'm hanging out with some of my local friends, im not much of a social media guy but I'd like a couple pictures with those guys regardless. They can be fun to look back on.
    Last edited by GLYC; 19-07-18 at 07:47 AM.

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast