+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Pictures! Of you, your pets, flower garden, trips away, city shots or .....

Oh Bunny is fluffy and sweet looking... are they good pets?

I checked after seeing topazlight said my picture is deleted.. that's a weird thing but good, guess maybe the forum delayed the PB delete but good to know it worked

I <3 bunnies. My cousin had one when I was little and I was so jealous of her and I only had kitty gurl.
    Great photos of the bunny, breathe123.

Here's another of me and my gurl. My cat looks so scruffy, but hey she's old

[MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION], [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION], [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION] any pics to share? Please

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Oh my god! LOL! She looks p*$$ed. Then again, cats often do look like that just by default. Everybody here seen the famous Internet cat, Grumpy Cat?

So funny, though. Love the contrast here. You're smiling all bright and big and she looks like she's wishing a slow death upon the entire universe. LOL!

I've never had a bunny as a pet, but I will never forget this one time holding one at a pet store. This was during my adult years, but I still love animals with the gleeful delight of a child. LOL! Anyway, this particular bunny actually gave kisses, just the way a dog or cat would. It was really cute. I never knew bunnies did that.

Thanks everyone ~ I wish the bunny was miiiiiiiiine :[ & dollhouse, they make great pets/companions like puppies & kittens you can even take them out for walks on leashes too.

I agree with Jester & think your pic is fantastic , meg the difference between you & kit are funny & you look pretty in pic too.

Nice bunny shots, breathe and looking good, meg with your disgruntled cat -- Your happiness makes up for their lack of lmao
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Hahaha I agree Claire is like TEJ said, a grumpy cat for certain she just does not take great photos.
    Wish she did but at the age she doesn't want to be held, or bothered lol

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    Hahaha I agree Claire is like TEJ said, a grumpy cat for certain she just does not take great photos.
    Wish she did but at the age she doesn't want to be held, or bothered lol
    What are you talking about? That picture is even more awesome BECAUSE she looks like she wants to murder somebody. LOL! It's just such a cat expression.

I imagine the scene kinda of like:

Megvoh: HI EVERYBODY!!!!! What a great day it is!

Kitty: I will END you all!

LOL I looked through some other pics of her and they all are crap for the same reason, poor kitty just wants to eat, sleep and bathe in some sun and not have some silly girl bugging her.

Hey, looking like a complete grump has given other cats internet fame. Anyways, I don't really have any of my own pics to share. At least not from this particular computer. I don't think I'd want to share pictures of me anyway, but maybe of the various animals in my life. My parents have two dogs and a cat, and my roommate/best friend has a cat. So, she's not really directly my cat, but since we live together she has still become best buddies with me.

You don't have to share your pic of you, TheEvilJester if not comfy but can of food, your city, your travels, various pets, anything that you find interesting.
    Love to see life through your eyes Your parents or roomies pets would be lovely to see.

LOL If only I could cash in on my cats mood swings too like famed internet kitty has.

im a cowboy :p

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    Love to see life through your eyes
    ...Trust me. No you wouldn't. LOL! That would frighten most people near to death.

Seriously, though, I'll try to look through my phone when I get a second sometime soon to see if I can find anything worth posting.

[MENTION=83293]Robert_S[/MENTION] Nice photo of you. Do you own a lot of cowboy hats? Welcome to the forum too.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

[MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] actually i just bought that one in Nashville my first one.

Hey, a new face -- good picture, Robert.

I need to add the old dog to your thread, meg first need to find a decent shot of them or go over and take myself one. Maybe next week.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast