+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Pictures! Of you, your pets, flower garden, trips away, city shots or .....

Here's a swim pic of them a few summers ago.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

[MENTION=83293]Robert_S[/MENTION] awesome photo of you. Thanks for sharing with us. Come back and post as many photos of you, your life as you'd like.
    [MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] Aw, doggie swims are adorable to watch, they just love the water - don't they. Nice looking dog, definitely a biggun compared to Simba.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

[MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] nice a beautiful dog.
    [MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] no this is my first one bought it up in Nashville.
    Last edited by Robert_S; 02-05-16 at 07:02 PM.
    Im happy seeing others succeed. Life is a Journey not a competition.

So you Aren't a cowboy, Robert lol? Nice cowboy hat regardless, I never wore a western hat before.

lol [MENTION=79987]megvoh[/MENTION] i like to think i am.
    Im happy seeing others succeed. Life is a Journey not a competition.

Quote Originally Posted by Robert_S View Post
    [MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] nice a beautiful dog.
    [MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] no this is my first one bought it up in Nashville.
    Thanks, Robert -- they are a great dog too. I'll try to post some more of them again.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Nice photo of you Robert_S and of your second dog, Jffs24... I wish I was in a pool swimming right now too

Bet the guys are okay walking this dog LoL ... I'll post your thread some more pictures later this week, megvoh

nice pictures of each of your pets and nice pictures of you, megvoh. i missed the picture of you dollhouse.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Thanks, Exeter.
    Hope you post us pics too and I think dollhouse said she was to post more pics again so maybe she'll see your post and post another of herself.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    nice pictures of each of your pets and nice pictures of you, megvoh. i missed the picture of you dollhouse.

- - - Updated - - -

Here's another one but catch it within the next 2 weeks or about because it will be deleted out again, Haha sorry. Post some new ones of yourself too, Exeter.

One of the family dog as well.. Curious little Tinkerbelle.

Oh, what a gorgeous picture of you! Mesmerizing eyes too.
    Tinkerbelle is a so cute, dollhouse - are they playful? They have big inquisitive eyes.

Beautiful shot of you, dollhouse and what a wonderful name for your dog.

I added a recent photo of me to my profile if anyone cares to look. I don't feel good about adding personal pictures to an open area to people who aren't even members here can view. On my profile you at least have to be a member to see. But when I get some pet photos I will add them in your thread, megvoh.

I hope this does not seem ungentlemanly of me to say, as I pride myself on being a true gentleman.... However, you are very lovely, dollhouse.

Truth be told, though, I'm super distracted by the adorable puppy-child. LOL! I WANNA PET DA PUPPY!!!!

Nice new pics, ladies -- dollhouse and topaz -- I went and stalked your profile to find your pic, topaz. You remind me a little of Anne Hathaway, both elegant looking which is compliment and I second Jester's comment -- dollhouse and that dog is the kind my mom, gf and sister would love.

Lovely & beautiful, dollhouse & topazlight( looked at your profile photo) & great dogs, Jffs24 and dollhouse.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast