+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Pictures! Of you, your pets, flower garden, trips away, city shots or .....

Thank you, Meg, Topaz, Jester, Jffs, and Breathe. [MENTION=79987]megvoh[/MENTION] and [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION] .. I love naming pets and cannot wait to one day name my kiddies too and yes they love to play with us, and their toys and butterflies outside, sometimes cats and squirrels. [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION].. they are such a sweet dog, you'd love them.. [MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION]3.. they are the exact size dog most of us gals like, easy to handle and feed. I don't want or need a big guard dog for myself.

I posted 1 holiday pic on my profile for ones on my account to see if they want to take a look.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

What a gorgeous looking picture, breathe.
    The shot is so artistic too, I can imagine you had a fantastic time when there.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Great shot, breathe.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Thanks ~ megvoh & Jffs24. We had so much fun when there ~ highly reccommend Greece to anyone wanting to travel.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

pretty photo of you, dollhouse. thanks for re posting another one in here and nice photo of your families dog also.

as well, nice photo, topazlight and breathe123. checked out both your accounts since you said you added new photos onto your profile.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

Thank you.. Exeter and a lovely picture of you overlooking Greece, breathe. Shows the beauty of that country.

My kitty again lol

Rollercat

Ooo! Be very careful with that one. It means one of two things. It either means:

A) I want you to pet my belly

OR

B) I want you to pet my belly.... so I can crab your hand and rip your flesh off.

LOL!

General rule of thumb, cats don't often like their belly touched, but that isn't always the case. My cat loves it.

Your cat is a sweetie, meg.. I love when cats roll around and look for generous amounts of rubbies.

Your cat looks happier in that pic, meg -- must be in its happy place.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Your cat is great, megvoh ~ I love fluffy cats & you caught them in a joyous moment on the carpet.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    Your cat is great, megvoh ~ I love fluffy cats & you caught them in a joyous moment on the carpet.
    Yet still managing to have an expression that seems to say "EXCUSE ME! Why are you interrupting my special moment to take a picture of me?!" LOL!

lol thanks all.

They hate photos being taken so Jester's comment is very accurate lol but kit loves to roll, stretch and shed at every possible chance.

Cats are the most hilariously photogenic creatures. LOL! I have some pics where I was taking a picture of some of my board game miniatures I'd painted, and my cat happened to be in the background. So I love it, because it totally looks like she's giving a judging look like "....God you're a nerd!" LOL!

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast