+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Pictures! Of you, your pets, flower garden, trips away, city shots or .....

Waiting to be picked up for a movie so decided to post you some flowers pictures of the summer so far since your thread title says flowers and no one has posted any flowers yet.

I tried to make some smaller sorry for the one that looks as if it is too large.

I love the look of your flowers in the vase, dollhouse & the other pics are so vibrant and clear in details.

I wish I had flowers in my place daily, the smell & cheerfulness especially for summer is great.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Gorgeous flowers, dollhouse.
    Love the assortment of pinks in the bouquet.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Added a new friend and me photo to my profile. ( They don't want it in the public so on my account instead directly on here as usual)
    The having to resize images kills me on here, why can't the forum resize it for us?
    Anyhow, take a peek if you wanna.

It's summertime you all must have nice pics to share from your countries, no? Dollhouse shared her beautiful flowers.

You two look great, meg -- you look like a real life Alice BTW ( thinking you'd appreciate that comment since you seem to love all things Alice In Wonderland) Keep on having a good summer.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Looking pretty with your long blonde hair and romper ( do you call them rompers ?) ~ megvoh.

You asked for others to post photos so here's one of the family cat, don't think I posted them in here just my new one and my friends bunny.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I saw two pics, meg, so not sure which one was new. However, I hope you don't mind me saying that you look very lovely in both. I quite like your outfit in the picture taken outside. Not that I don't like your outfit in the other pic, it's just too close up to actually see it.

P.S.

KITTY!!!! WANNA PET!!!!!

Okay, glad I got that out of my system. Now I feel a little better and can..... KITTY!!!!! ADAWABLE!!!!! LOL!

Thanks, lovelies..breathe and meg. I do enjoy floral arrangements and planting flowers.

Gorgeous photo, megvoh... such a lovely girl.

Omg, breathe your cat is a sweetiekittypie, same as your little one from before....what's this cats name? I'm going to guess Ginger?

nice flowers, dollhouse. cute photo of you, meg ( i snooped ) and i really like how your cat is looking right at and into your camera, breathe.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

The Kit thanks you guys! :]

[MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION] - That would be the best name but we named her Poppy.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Loving the name Poppy for a cat.. Do you ever mess up and call them Poopy :p

Mess up? Heck, if my cat's name was Poppy, I'd lovingly refer to him/her as "Poopy" now and then just to be goofy. LOL!

Thanks all Romper, playsuit, jumper all works, breathe123.
    I do like the Alice In Wonderland reference, Jffs24 and the outside pic is the new one, TheEvilJester the other one I added months ago before I made this thread up. TY's

Lovin' Poppy, breathe. Wants to head rub them, so cute.

Hehehe, dollhouse & Jester.

Yes & Yes. They actually sometimes poop on the floor ~ so not so affectionately we do call them poopy. :]
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Beautiful photos, each who posted photos.

Dollhouse, I can almost smell your pretty flowers.

Megvoh, You look beautiful in your photo.

Breathe123, Poppy is a sweet looking cat.

I will try to add another one or two photos of myself into my profile sometime this week.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast