+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Pictures! Of you, your pets, flower garden, trips away, city shots or .....

Added one of myself and my sister onto my profile. Not the best quality of us but it is a recent one. Hopefully I can add a photo into the actual thread one day aswell.

Do you guys look that blurry in real life? LOL! Sorry. I keed, I keed! You both look very lovely. .....Albeit very blurry. :-P

i checked out your photo, topazlight. both you and your sister look pretty in your photo, other photo named "recent" is a nice picture of you. i still haven't added any images to this thread, sorry, megvoh rofl

- - - Updated - - -

i have a grainy photo of myself in this section of the forum on my nosey member thread if you want to see, and there's another some place in off topics on one of somehelp4me's old threads too.

http://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/91582-nosey-game-12.html
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

D'aw, you and your sister are pretty and I can see the resemblance. Are you the younger one, [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION]?

Oh, [MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION] you are a cutie too.
    I love all the pics, more more MORE

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

You and your sister look beautiful, topazlight.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Thank you, Jester, Exeter, meg and breathe. I am younger than her, meg. I blame sister for the quality of pic, TheEvilJester but if anyone wants to look I'll put in a more visible one and then remove it next visit, a see it while you still can photo if you will.

That is a nice photo of you, Exeter19.

I love the cheeky smile you have in that pic, topaz and your hatty too. Drinking tea, hot chocolate or coffee?

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Nice cat, breathe123 and nice pictures of you and your sister, topazlight -- both pretty girls.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

TY, Jffs24 & like new picture with your sister, topazlight.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Thank you!
    [MENTION=79987]megvoh[/MENTION] We are drinking coffee ( french vanilla ones if I recall properly) I hate how I look in hats or tight caps, so thank you.

Beautiful photos of yourself and your sister, topazlight... Can see the love for each other in the photos.

So, I was thinking what the heck? Why not?

Here are some pics of my recent cosplay:

Wizard World Comic Con in June:

That is me as Deadpool along with a guy dressed as Bobby Singer from Supernatural in front of a replica of the car from Supernatural.

When Monster Mania was coming around, I was considering going to that as Deadpool as well... but a last minute idea came to me that was too good not to use...

For those who don't know, Deadpool is well known for parodying just about anything and everything. So, this costume worked on so many levels. LOL! A mash-up of Deadpool and Freddy Krueger I called "Fredpool."

Then, for whatever reason, wrestling legend and 16 time World champion, The Nature Boy Ric Flair was scheduled to be at Monster Mania. Not really sure why since Ric Flair doesn't have anything to do with horror. LOL! But, I guess a lot of horror fans are also wrestling fans, so it kind of made sense. I happen to be a wrestling fan as well, so I simply could not resist this opportunity:

I called this one "The Nature Pool Wade Flair."

I've got plenty of ideas for other Deadpool parody costumes to do at future conventions as well. Tons of fun.

Hehehe those are great photos ~ my fav would be the last one because of the celebrity guys face he looks impressed & happy with your costume. Plus it made me laugh. ~ Is that belt the guys wrestling belt? Can you walk around casually with the freddy fingers, is that not a security risk as its a weapon, or all okay in that area? Looks like fun. Cool pictures. :]
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Those are awesome photos, TheEvilJester...you must have really enjoyed yourself. Must've been so hot in a full face and body costume though in the summer, was it like a walking sauna for you? I like the creativity of the Fredpool one Guy in first photo reminds me of that NJ housewives husband, haha.

What will be your next Deadpool costume spin off?

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    Hehehe those are great photos ~ my fav would be the last one because of the celebrity guys face he looks impressed & happy with your costume. Plus it made me laugh. ~ Is that belt the guys wrestling belt? Can you walk around casually with the freddy fingers, is that not a security risk as its a weapon, or all okay in that area? Looks like fun. Cool pictures. :]
    As I mentioned, that is wrestling legend and WWE Hall of Famer, Ric Flair. WOO!!! To be honest, I've heard mixed stories for how he is with fans, so I was ever so slightly worried he might take it the wrong way and be offended. LOL! Believe me, I did NOT mean it in any way to make fun of him. ...But, thankfully, I think he seemed to be cool with it. I think he could tell I was a big fan, so he was tolerant of me being a big weirdo. LOL! I didn't really talk much, though. I never really know what to say to celebrities when I meet them (plus, I'm super shy in general, so around a celebrity you can imagine it is even worse). I basically just say "Hey, I'm a big fan. Nice to meet you." Then get their autograph and pic. With The Nature Boy, that was basically it again. LOL!

The belt you see me holding is the NWA World title. It is no longer active as far as I know, but in his biggest days, it was one of the championships with which he was most synonymous. It is actually a replica I own and had him autograph that day.

My Freddy Krueger glove is not real. It's plastic. In fact, it actually broke somewhere in between me taking it off to get into my Flair costume and going to put it back on. LOL! I don't know exactly how it happened, but when I got back, one of the finger knives had broken off completely. ...Which is actually not as big a deal as it sounds because I can EASILY get a new one. Hell, if I was in such a rush I could have gotten one at the convention. LOL! I didn't bother, though, because I know I can easily get one. In fact, I already have it on my Amazon wish list to remind myself to buy it next month.

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    Those are awesome photos, TheEvilJester...you must have really enjoyed yourself. Must've been so hot in a full face and body costume though in the summer, was it like a walking sauna for you? I like the creativity of the Fredpool one Guy in first photo reminds me of that NJ housewives husband, haha.

What will be your next Deadpool costume spin off?
    Oh, I LOVE it. It is so much fun. In the past, I'd only ever gone to one convention, and it was one I went to with my ex because she wanted to go and didn't have any other way to go. It was not one that really interested me at all. Last year, I went to Monster Mania as the first ever convention I ever chose to go to myself.... and I LOVED it. I didn't have a costume yet then, but figured maybe I would do that the next time.

Then, in June, Wizard World Comic Con came right near where I work... and as it just so happens, I had collected all the pieces for a Deadpool costume. I decided to go and found that getting to go in costume made it SO much more fun for me than it already was!

As for the heat, I am almost NEVER bothered by the heat. I walk around in long black clothing and wool beanies even in 100 degree weather and it doesn't bother me. ....But even I have my limits. The convention is inside, so I was fine for the most part.... but there were several times we had to walk around outside for one reason or another. I was wearing a Freddy Krueger sweater with a built in latex chest and Leather Deadpool pants. LOL! I was DYING. ....But for me, it was worth it.

For my next Deadpool spinoff, I have several great ideas, so I guess it will depend on a couple factors. 1) Which convention will be my next? I have different ideas for what to be at a comic con vs. a horror con. I usually like to be all mysterious with my costumes, so normally I wouldn't want to tell...

But I doubt anybody here will even really remember by the time I actually use it.... So one costume I will definitely be planning for soon (probably for the next time I do a horror convention) is "Shaun of the Deadpool." Basically, Deadpool dressed up like Shaun from Shaun of the Dead. LOL!
    Last edited by TheEvilJester; 23-08-16 at 06:48 AM.

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast