+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: Post your Pictures! Of you, your pets, flower garden, trips away, city shots or .....

Post your Pictures! Of you, your pets, flower garden, trips away, city shots or .....

Food, anything about you or your life since these website doesn't seem to have a thread like this or it did and is LONG since locked.
    Hope people participate in this thread, because you don't always need to show us your face to share something about yourself, right? Go on..

I'l try to find a pic to share first to start us off.

- - - Updated - - -

^ Our old gurly, Claire. Looks like Gandalf LOL

Others turn to share anything at all, has to be pics taken by you, or of you and your life though.
    Last edited by megvoh; 25-03-16 at 10:41 PM.

You & Claire look adorable. I lol'd @ your gandalf comment. Looks like you both have spirit auras around you, pretty cool.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

What a sweet photo, megvoh. I'll try to give your thread a photo at some point too.

Thanks, breathe123 and topazlight for posting and your nice comments about kit and myself
    Hope you both and others on here can share photos as well.

Cheers x

What a terrific picture of you and your cat, megvoh.

I can try to post you a picture or two of me and of my cat, I will have to make up some online account so I can later remove my own picture though, I don't mind posting my image but leaving it lingering online for too long bothers me... my cat can stay up though, they are in my profile picture as well. I'll do it before logging offline.

There you are. I might delete out next visit but here for now.
    Last edited by dollhouse; 29-03-16 at 09:01 AM.

OMG you and your cat are gorgeous, dollhouse.
    I love both the pics you posted, were you at a hens night in your pic? Love your hair color in your pic and your cat is super expressive and a cutie. I love me some cats.
    Thanks for sharing with us x

You look so happy in your photo, dollhouse and your cat is very cute and seems to love the camera.

OH MY GOD!!! I LOVE ANIMALS!!!!!

LOL! Sorry. Sorry. I'm such a dork. LOL! I'm like a big kid when it comes to animals. I LOVE animals, and funny enough, they always seem to love me too. They must sense my child-like delight at their mere presence.

I wouldn't dare to terrify you poor, innocent ladies with pictures of my hideous face. Maybe I can dig up some pictures of my animal buddies, though. My parents have two dogs and my roomie has a cat who, since we live together, is also my good buddy.

Hopefully I do not seem out of line in saying that both human ladies (dollhouse and megvoh) are also very lovely. LOL!

This is the first I've seen you, dollhouse ~ wow, so lovely looking & your cat is adorable too.

I can post pettie pics, megvoh ~ I posted 3 of me that most of you have seen, well all of you on my friends list so won't post any more of me. Love to see your pets [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION].
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Here's my promised pet pic:

Oops, forgot to tell you their name Tiptoe, lol is the newest edition to our clan. She's feisty & a toe biter.
    Last edited by breathe123; 01-04-16 at 06:39 AM.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Looking pretty, meg and dollhouse and nice cat pictures to all three of you -- what is your cats name, dollhouse you never said. I am always curious why people name their pets what they do -- breathe's is obvious by her description Lmao.

I'll try to add a dog picture to the group on one of my visits -- the old timer and the young pup, both family dogs.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Thank you, TheEvilJester and Jffs24
    Hope you both share pet piccies with us too.

Tiptoe is a cutie-pie, breathe123. They will grow out of doing that, kittens are way too playful.
    [MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] - our cat is named Claire after a great aunt of ours.

Thank you, megvoh, topazlight, TheEvilJester, breathe123 and Jffs24.

To answer your question, Jffs .. my cats name is Luna. I think it suits them

This is the fams younger dog -- a spoiled rotten pom.

I'll let you all try to guess it's name, look at it and it is obvious -- this is basically my moms and sisters dog -- no males want to walk them for obvious reasons but its a loving dog nonetheless.
    Last edited by Jffs24; 06-04-16 at 07:28 AM.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Oooh so cute. It's posing too.
    Is the dogs name tiny or baby? It looks like a tiny lion in that pic to me so maybe tigger? lolol at the guys not wanting to walking the "chick" dog.

Page 1 of 25 12311 ... LastLast