+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Will she eventually go out with me?

Will she eventually go out with me?

I recently asked out this cute girl i know 'Natalya' i explained how much i love her and how good she was and she replied with this. "Aww Jamie, I really really appreciate what you've said and i'm so flattered by your compliments ))) I honestly consider you as one of my bestest friends and I think that you're kind and funny, but i don't want to be in a relationship just yet, BUT BUT BUT I really hope we stay best friends and maybe sometime in the future )))))" Is there any chance that she will go out with me in the future!

God...this is the worst possible way to FRIENDZONE someone... Kudos to that.

We can't tell the future sadly m'boy ,but as it stands ,you're buried deeep deeep within the friend zone. Get outta there already. Or find someone else.

I agree with Fuzzy

You are juzz thrown away to a dead pool of friendzone and you are drowned in it. Until some one tell you how to get out of it, you may be drowned forever.

She definitely put you in the friend zone. Man, we don't want to be placed in that category but it happens. I say do you my friend, but still keep her around ya know.

Ya dude you didn't play that right, she friend zoned you. Tip: don't make friends with girls you want to go out with, and never ever tell them you love them. This makes them run away. The best way to get a girl is do friendly teasing, compliment her then ask her for her number, ask her out. Don't "hang out" with her, or hover around her, just be direct with your intentions. If she doesn't say YES and gives you a bunch of bs excuses then she isn't interested. You serve no purpose being around her, so that's when you cut her off and go hit on some other girl. That's how you play it out.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh and never put a girl up on a pedestal, she ain't all that, she's just a girl not a goddess.

May i also say that this was quite a while ago and ive been doing some research about it, she seems to now be more attached to me and seems very flirty, she always puts at least 3 x's on texts and may i also point out we are both 13 if that makes any differance and she kinda has her own little world and she often speaks like that and is always a man of her word, we are always calling each other, texting, she also lives further away too. She really is a lovely russian girl

No...girls get emotionally attached without any romantic feelings, but guys like you take it as interest, but it's not what you think. Your feelings for her is what is trying to convince there is something. If you keep giving them attention, they will keep taking it. Those texts will stop when she meets someone new. I suggest stop with the long distance stuff and work on meeting someone that you go to school with. Enjoy other girls while you can. TBH this is far as this is going to go.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    No...girls get emotionally attached without any romantic feelings, but guys like you take it as interest, but it's not what you think. Your feelings for her is what is trying to convince there is something. If you keep giving them attention, they will keep taking it. Those texts will stop when she meets someone new. I suggest stop with the long distance stuff and work on meeting someone that you go to school with. Enjoy other girls while you can. TBH this is far as this is going to go.
    Thing is we meet several times a month and became very close, i asked her out stupidly just after i met her damn it. all the girls at my school are either sluts or smack heads, i have a feeling shes the one

I guess you are looking for someone to tell you what you want to hear....you are going to have to go somewhere else.