+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Piercings and tattoos?

Quote Originally Posted by Ellynn
    I like tattoos...... as long as they are placed right....

As for piercings......facial piercings really aren't my thing. But piercings anywhere else can be .......interesting.
    By any chance have you had experience with a piercing in an "interesting" place. I've been considering getting one, but everyone acts like I'm crazy when I talk about it and I don't want to go through all the aggravation if it doesn't do much good anyway.

i like natural skin too. although i have several tattoos, some quite visible, i wish i would've just left my skin alone. and when/if technology gets better and removal is less expensive and less likely to leave nasty scars, i'll consider removing them.

haha, I've just found the site of the tattoo & piercing shop that is the closest to my place and it seems like there are some very experienced and talented tattoo placers... but the thing that REALLY catched my eye were the... well...
    bod mods °_°. THEY ARE GROSS.

[url]http://www.wildcat.be/en/024/index.html[/url]

How ****ing sick is that. But you have to check out the tattoo section, there are some really beatiful and unique pieces of art they make.

What do you guys think of those bod mods? Why do people do things like that to themselves? Are they suicidal? Or just stupid? OR do they just want attention <_<

edit: or give more sexual pleasure
    Last edited by wishiwassocial; 02-10-05 at 05:52 AM.

I don't get any of my tattoos for piercings for the above reasons. If you had to narrow it down I guess I'd say to be noticed. It's more of a fashion thing.

it shouldn't matter what anyone else thinks. it's your body. And put it this way: if you ever have doubts about something, don't do it. The piercing (which i think is cool by the way) can be taken out, so thats not a problem. The tattoo however is permanent.Unless you have had at least a year to think about it, don't. I have tattoos and they are all my own design. Maybe you should do that rather (the barcode is kinda cliche now), as it will be unique and totally for YOU.

I pierced my navel before it was common to see, but now I regret it because every other person on the planet did it too. Now I have an ugly little hole there. Yuck.

About the tatoos - I was very surprised to see that my cute, young, brilliant, hippy girl-rabbi has a tatoo on her lower abdomen (she tries to keep it hidden, but I caught a glimpse during a yoga class). I still don't care too much for them, though...

Tone Guest
    She single, shh!?

Actually, she is single. Men find her intimidating because she is so highly educated and gifted, it threatens their egos. If I were a man, I would definitely date her...

Tone Guest
    She doesn't scare me... ship her, 2 day Fed EX, to Lincoln, NE.

Rosebud is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    I'm not big on guys with pirecings anymore. I don't mind if he has tongue pierced or something like that but I don't really like them on the face. My bf and I both have tattoos. I think some can be sexy, but not when your covered with them.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12