+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Should I have kissed her?

Should I have kissed her?

Hi there,
    I've been talking to an old friend recently, I've known her for around 7 years now and I've liked her for as long as I remember. More recently though we were saddened by the news that two of our friends from school had passed away. At the fist funeral I was stood atop a hill overlooking the cemetery when the coffin was being lowered and some speeches were being made, and she took my arm and stood close to me. I never thought much of it, under the circumstances I thought she probably just needed an arm like I did. After the wake of the second funeral we went back to a friends house with some other close friends from school, it was a bit cramped and she came straight across the room and sat with me on the arm of my chair (a bit to my surprise). After a while though she said she wanted to go for a walk and asked if I wanted to join her, which I did. So we left our friends and once outside she took my arm as we walked, she seemed happy and giggly. After a short while we came to an old abandoned Santa Clause land, which had a strange beauty and isolation about it. After we had looked around a little, we stood looking at the building and she hugged me, well, more embraced me. She put her arm around my back and rested her head on my chest, her other hand also resting on my chest. Periodically she would squeeze harder, pressing into me, or moving her hand up and down my side a bit. We stood like that for what felt like some time and after a while she leaned up and kissed me gently on the cheek before embracing me again, not long after that she straightened the hug and put both arms around my shoulder's squeezing firmly before moving out of the hug. I wanted to kiss her so badly in that moment, I ran my hand down her arm to hand as she moved out if the hug and we looked at each other for few seconds, I got nervous though, I turned my head and looked away. I don't have any experience with this stuff, I'm a virgin still and have been on a date or even kissed a girl. She let out a little sigh after a moment and took my hand and we continued our walk. When we got to the train station I sat and waited with her, even though she said I didn't have to. When her train arrived she hugged me, again pressing quite firmly and whispered 'thank you' softly in my ear before turning away and boarding...
    ...I should've kissed her at the old Santa Clause building.... Shouldn't I?

P.S. sorry about the length of this post :/

Hi mr. Slazeus

It definitely seems like you didn't take a leap there when she was touching you and waited for you to take the lead to make the moment magical.

and you knew it as you write in the end of your post.

I read in an article that when women sigh in the presence of another man that she has given her attention to, it often times mean that she's disappointed that nothing happened (the man didn't lead her).

anyway, it's a good lesson and hopefully painful enough so that the next time you find yourself in a situation like that, you will take the leap and go for it.

Good luck!

jacobfire

Hi Jacobfire,

Yeah deep down I think I knew the answer all along, I regret wimping out so damn bad. This girls all Iv ever wanted and I choked, I'm just hoping to god I get another chance!

Thanks for the response, it means a lot!

Quote Originally Posted by Slazeus View Post
    Hi Jacobfire,

Yeah deep down I think I knew the answer all along, I regret wimping out so damn bad. This girls all Iv ever wanted and I choked, I'm just hoping to god I get another chance!

Thanks for the response, it means a lot!
    Anytime man!

You probably want to take the lead more next time bc she already got disappointed once and she might just don't want to try as hard as last time.

Good luck!

Hi
    The situation in Santa clause land is good for a warm kiss bcz you explained that all things are going romantic
    So you kis must her that time .... But you don't don't worry next time go straight forward don't be shy just begin with warmness if its first kisses both for you don't go with French bcz its kinda wild and need much more xp