+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused

Confused

I'm 33 my is gf is 46, we were in a relationship for 2 and a half years and things were great! She didn't like me doing thing like playing golf, football with friends cause she wanted to be with me so I ditched my mates and devoted all my time to her! I had a golf day coming up and she broke up with me saying you want that single life then I want nothing to do with you and that was it! I begged for her back and sent her flowers which did not work and then she blocked me by phone so I can't contact her! I live 30km from her by the beach and in the last week she has been down here everyday about 800 meters from my house! I walk past her 4 days ago and said hi and her reply was to go away and told me she's dating plenty of guys now and she's going to start bringing her dates down my way so get use to her being here which really hurt! Since then she's been here everyday which is really making it hard for me and makes me wonder why she is driving all this way when there are plenty of other beaches for her to visit

She just making u jealous and make u feel bad and regret etc..i think she still loves u but her pride stopping her to admit even ur chasing and want her to comeback.just talk to her u will know if u need to give up or not.

she is stalking you man, she wants to know what your up to, just be careful that's all
    dr Leo the powerful love spell caster

drleo.co.za