+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Confused after breakup don't know what to do

Confused after breakup don't know what to do

So I'm 16 and I have only ever had one girlfriend and I just knew she was the one this is why I've only had one
    So I met her at school and asked her out etc.
    We went out for about 6 months and she broke up with me because I didn't talk a lot. This is only because I was always with her and her friends and there is never a quite moment. I am a quite and slightly shy person so I didn't talk much, but I always talked to her after school for hours. This is one thing I'm confused about. And the other reason is she said was because she felt as though I liked her as a friend and nothing more but I liked her a whole lot more. And she said ages ago before like at 4 or 5 months if we break up I hope we can still be friends and I said definitely. And in the same week we were saying love you (we've been saying that for months) and she had been to my house but I hadn't been to hers because her mum said no because it was too messy and she finally said I can come over next weekend (not that weekend because it was her friends birthday), that weekend after the party she ignored me then she said I need to think about something and I knew what it was about and I think she only thought about it because of one of her friends who isn't the nicest person gave her the idea. So that week we were saying love you and everything and then rock bottom. Then about 3 months ago she broke up with me and I said we can still be friends and she yes. So we havent since then because I was too scared to find out what she would say so a few weeks ago my phones credit was about to expire so I was like why not I'll just say hey. So I said it and she hasn't replied, I know she read it because her friends something like ooo what was that message about. I'm just confused about what I should do and why she is acting like this because I kinda miss talking to her because she was a really nice person. Her birthday is coming up soon should I say happy birthday or just leave it. If anyone has any ideas and advice that would be great.
    Last edited by ih8redsn0w; 31-03-16 at 01:31 AM.