+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i am very confused and hurt

i am very confused and hurt

Hello everyone. I'm new to this whole deal but I'm kind of desperate right now. I'm 20 and my girlfriend is 18 right now. We dated on and off for almost a year now. The short of it is that during this dating she is now pregnant and I'm sure it is mine. I had my future planned out and now this really kind of put a damper on it. The baby is due in about 3 months or so yet. The problem I'm facing is that this girl is kind of mentally damaged. She had a very abusive dad and he did a lot of drugs during her childhood. He is now out of the picture but violence still seems to be an issue in her home. Part of me wants to just leave and fight for the baby. The other part of me wants to stay and I'm afraid of ruining my life being with her. She constantly spends money and she blows up on me over and over. One moment she can say she hates me and she doesn't love me anymore. She can say things like I wish you were dead and I don't care about the baby. Then the next she's crying because she's sorry. Today she was talking to another guy that I hate and she doesn't like but she seems to do it for revenge or something. Her family tells her over and over to treat me better and then she just turns like she's suicidal and we have to keep eyes on her all the time then. She is bipolar if that does help.

What does everyone think? I know it's a pretty messed up situation but I'm looking for honest advice. I'm really in the middle here and I'm so young for this stuff. I hate to admit it but I'm really scared of the future. I would love to talk to anyone who can help me. Thank you

I'll be honest with you bro, her childhood was probably not as good yours to begin with as you mentioned her father doing drugs for a child too see that and grow up can be very traumatising and on the other hand he was abusive for one minute put yourself in that picture and see how you feel? Look you should of used protection but it's too late for that now!

Getting back to the future part let me tell you something don't let anything hold you back from reaching success and wealth do whatever it takes have some time for your child of course and go crazy with whatever you wanna be or do because in the long run you'll be helping out that baby a lot.

Don't be sad man you're becoming a dad just sit her down tell her you want to save up money together and tell her you're here for her and the kid don't mention anything about her mental issues to her because she'll think you're trying to make her feel better.😊

All the best