+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Flirting by sexting

Flirting by sexting

Hi guys and gals, I'm new to the forum but I am just reaching out. I am creating a project for help and advise with sexting and was wondering if anybody sends sexy messages to their partner or has ever received some really weird ones lol. Tnx.x
    www.sexy-texts.com - SEXY TEXTS The ultimate guide to sexting, love messages & love SMS

i believe sexting is ok and yes i do this with my boyfriend when we are far from eacth other it is important to take care of your needs when you are away from your partner.

Sending a sex message to your partner is normal especially those who have long distance relation ship. It is an indicator of your intimate relationship with each others.
    Free web cams

Sometimes I do sexting with my partner, it thrills him and I found out that he is more interested and excited to go home because of the message I sent to him... In short, it helps in arousing our inner self not only mine but also to him. It feels like we are back in our teenager days.
    Free web cams

My current BF and I don't do that very often, but sometimes I'll snapchat him a sexy picture and he will respond, but nothing too crazy. But my ex and I used to sext a lot. One time he was away in Calgary (I live in BC) and he and I sent naked pics and videos back and forth to each other. It was super hot! Sexting is just another way to keep things exciting when you can't be together.
    "Caring is not an advantage."