First of all I'm slightly overweighted although many people tell me I'm pretty and beautiful I'm quite insecure
Second of all: I met guy A at a chatting app and we became friends. We've never gone out together and on the first date we planned I was stood up because he had a family emergency according to what he told me (I don't think he would lie about something like that).

So there's this guy I've liked since almost a year ago (guy A). Although I never stopped liking him, I began going out with someone else (guy B). I consider guy A a really good friend of mine because he has been there for me a lot of times when I needed support so I talk to him about everything. After I told him I was dating someone he became distant until a couple of months ago, it was then when he began telling me to break up because I wasn't happy with my bf (which was true). A few days before I broke up with my bf he asked me to be his (I still don't get in which sense he meant it) and the intense flirting began. i broke up with my boyfriend and guy A began talking to me flirting and lovingly all the time. On monday's night (this week) we skyped for the first time and it was pretty ok according to me. We flirted and everything as we do when we talked on whatsapp. The problem is that after that night we haven't talked for real, our daily conversations which used to be long were reduced to 5 texts per day. I'm trying to relate it with him being busy because he just got a job (he started on Wednesday) but I'm afraid he doesn't like me anymore.

I've never edited a picture of mine so he knew already pretty well what I look like.

What do you think? Do you think he doesn't like me anymore or I'm just paranoid?