+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Met a girl Online, so hard to give her up

Met a girl Online, so hard to give her up

Well firstly before I start , Please be gentle on me I know I've made mistakes in this relationship so please don't go bad mouthing me or blaming me.

Well I met a girl (She is 27) and I am 22 ... on instagram (She lives in Spain) and I live in Dubai.. and she started to text me (when she was with her boyfriend) , at first she it was casual talk but we both felt a connection but I kept telling her she had a boyfriend and I am not intrested in her not more than friends... then she told me the truth and said he cheated on her and had sex with another girl and she didn't love him anymore but just tried to love him... and she said she loves me and wants to meet me... so we started to have long long skype date conversations... and then in November last year she finally came to meet me and we met .. I never had a girlfriend before , never kissed a girl nor had sex so it was all new to me though I ofcourse know how to treat a girl because I have sisters and girl- friends.....

It was two perfect weeks with her I lost my virginity to her and I kissed her and we went on dates and did a lot of things together and when it was time for her to leave she felt very very sad inside and when she went home she called me and started to cry and wanted to be with me...

But something happend before that... just before she came I noticed some weird Arab guy ( who definitely liked her and flirted with her) was talking to her and those kind of things... And I was a bit busy on the first day she arrived so I told her I'll be back soon and when I return back she said he asked for her number via instagram DM and she gave it... and this is the first thing I got mad at.. but not so mad.. I just told her if you respect me just delete him.. why do you need to talk to him when I am here with you for real... and this guy sent her messages like lets meet up... lets talk when your boyfriend is not there...

Okay she deleted him.... and then we had the perfect 2 weeks...

Then it was all skype calls for the next few months until she decided to come to see me for my birthday again in January... I was very excited and happy that I was going to see her sooner than ever!

But then I noticed she started to talk to him again.. and he was being flirty with her... but I didn't say anything but when she came in January I noticed he was sending her messages but very casual ones not flirty ones ... but she was there for one week and I decided not to hurt her or anything and let it go and ask her when she goes back to Spain....

But I noticed her behavior was very different the second time... she didn't want to hold my hand much and I kept asking her what's wrong what did I do wrong.. but she didn't tell me... and she made me cry a lot on the first day because I didn't know what was happening and felt like the worst person in the world...

Then again we had a perfect week and she was sad to leave again and I could feel all the love back but then she told me I didn't like your behaviour that you don't trust me and that you are posessive of me talking to this boy online.. she said I need to trust him. BUT she doesn't really know the mentality of the Arab people ( don't call me racist , but I live in the UAE and I know what the boys do ) they screenshot photos from snapchat and instagram and upload them as their girlfriends or put them on adult websites.. I was just protecting her...

No matter how much I told her that she never listened and insistented on talking to this boy..

But then she deleted him anyway and we became normal and we had all the love going...

But just after Valentine's day she went out with her friend and didn't text me all day... and I am so used to her texting me , even when she is out with her friends or anyone she always texts me and says I love you... but I didn't hear from her for 9-10 hours.... but I saw her liking another Arab man's photo and I just said to her Please what happend why don't you love me anymore that you have time to like photos when you are out with your friends but no time to talk to your own boyfriend? What did I do wrong??

Maybe this part sounds childish but I am so used to her texting me all the time in the start of our relationship and I always used to do the same to her when I am out with my friends...

Then she lost it that day and broke up with me...... I was so sad.... but she said I was a really nice guy and didn't want to block me...... but at the same time some girl messaged her on instagram asking for my number because she wanted to talk to me.. so she said look this girl is asking your number..... maybe you can start a relationship with her.....

I got so angry when she said this.. because it was only like a few hours after we broke up... so I said okay if you don't love me then give this girl my number.... since now we are just friends.. AT this point she got so mad at me and blocked me... ( I only said it because she was being childish and saying start a relationship now with this girl...... But still inside I loved this girl...)

I waited for a day and then emailed her... I said horrible rude things to her out of anger and being so hurt inside... ( THIS IS MY FAULT entirely) after this she never replied... but then I kept emailing her and then she said she never wants to see me again in her life and I am nothing to her anymore....

Now this really breaks my heart.. because I was honest in our relationship , I was true... I always respected her.. being far away and I never flirted with any girl.. and I don't understand that she flew all the way 2 times to see a stranger and start a relationship with me but decides to end it all in one day... I find it so hard to understand and let it go from my mind...

How do I let her go ? I still love her like crazy and feel so bad on how much money and time and love she spent on me! And I don't understand why she would leave me now if she came to be with me just for my birthday and things like that ?

If not a relationship I still want to care about her in the future or atleast once a year send her a birthday card and flowers to say Thank you for all that you have done for me in my life.. because I am a person who gets too emotionally connected once I know someone and I care for that person and forgive them whatever they may have done to me.

Thank you for reading all this!

First of all you sound like a really lovely person. Don't feel bad because it sounds like you didn't do anything wrong! Sometimes these things just happen ....

It sounds like she is the type of girl that likes to flirt with different guys, even if she is in a relationship. Of course I don't know her but it sounds like she's not the type of girl that would stay with just one guy, no matter who the guy is. I know it's hard but I think you should forget her, you'll find another girl though, and you'll fall in love again, don't worry

Maybe it was too much distance and it made the relationship difficult.... But really she should have had some more respect for you. I don't think you were being childish..... My ex boyfriend used to text other girls and flirt with them (when he was with me) and it really hurt my feelings. Some people just can't stay with dating one person.

Anyway I'm sure you'll find another girl and you'll be really happy with her. For now I think try to forget this girl....I know it's impossible to forget but try. Everything will work out. A guy like you deserves someone who will respect what you have to say. You always respected her, so she should do the same for you. Good luck!