+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: why does love hurt so bad?...

This girl I work with is from Jersey. Do you know her?
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Quote Originally Posted by TAVS
    lol I always hated when people would ask questions like that

Suuuurrrrreeeee I know her...

and here in South Jersey...we're all related one way or another!

Hey, where in Jersey are you from?

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Hey, where in Jersey are you from?
    South Jersey
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

South Jersey
    Duh. thanks. I mean town?

Duh. thanks. I mean town?
    It's just a 'lil bity town that you've never heard of so it wouldn't matter....

towns you might know...about an hour north of Wildwood....two hours south of Freehold.

Absecon? Pomona?

Why didn't you bring him along on your "holiday" with you? I bring my gf on all vacations with me. You just left him alone holding his dick....and he found someone else. Thats not too surprising. If you dont keep your Man satisfied than he will find someone else, just fyi.

The best thing is to learn from this bad experience. Next time you see a guy let him know that he is important enough to go with you. This way he wont have a reason to stray from you.

Cheerio.

My 'lil sister went to college in Pomona...that's where Stockton is right? But we're north of that.

What section of Philly are you from?...you are waaaaaaay to close to know exactly where I am! lol

Quote Originally Posted by carpflounder
    Why didn't you bring him along on your "holiday" with you? I bring my gf on all vacations with me. You just left him alone holding his dick....and he found someone else. Thats not too surprising. If you dont keep your Man satisfied than he will find someone else, just fyi.

The best thing is to learn from this bad experience. Next time you see a guy let him know that he is important enough to go with you. This way he wont have a reason to stray from you.

Cheerio.
    They weren't actually dating though? I would find it weird to bring some guy I just liked on a vacation with me. I usually like to be in a relationship with them first.

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Gilr
    My 'lil sister went to college in Pomona...that's where Stockton is right? But we're north of that.

What section of Philly are you from?...you are waaaaaaay to close to know exactly where I am! lol
    I'm in Yardley, PA. North of the city, just south of New Hope, PA. directly across the river from Trenton.

Quote Originally Posted by Junsui
    They weren't actually dating though? I would find it weird to bring some guy I just liked on a vacation with me. I usually like to be in a relationship with them first.
    I dont like it when I'm pursueing a girl who wants to take things slow and get a feel for me before we enter into a relationship. While that may be "careful" it is unfair to me if I want more. Thats not how love works...you cant pussyfoot around love....and you cant play it safe. With love you fall into it....Yes this means you have to take a chance.

From what you say it sounds like you were stringing this guy along without any assurances to him WHILE YOU FELT COMFORTABLE. Thats selfish. Maybe you can relate to him being selfish at this point.

Sucks when you get your own medicine.

I never said anything bad about the guy, or what he did was wrong, im just abit hurt.

I think if you posted your age and your picture, you'd feel much better.
    was that aimed at me?

Im 18...

most recent picture.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast