+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: why does love hurt so bad?...

why does love hurt so bad?...

I broke up with my ex a few months ago and i was really down and depressed about it. But then I met this guy and we both really liked eachother, he wanted a relationship but I wanted to see how things went first. It was going brilliantly and I fell for him, we had so much in common and got on so well and everything was great. But then I went on holiday a couple of weeks ago and when I got back I was gonna tell him I would go into a relationship with him, since we really liked eachother and it felt right......but when i got back...I was absolutely gutted to find out he is now seeing seeing someone else. im back to feelin depressed over a guy yet again

I feel so bad, I really just need someone to talk to
    Last edited by pinktears; 07-10-05 at 11:00 PM.

Tone Guest
    Aww, that's just not nice =/

Sometimes it has to be hard and it has to hurt, if everything were easy - well then it wouldn't mean that much when you find that special person for you, would it?

Obviously that guy was a big jerkoff, just keep your chin up and stay positive.

I'm sorry to hear about that! That is just down right mean!!
    guys aren't worth getting all depressed over girl! there are millions of other guys out there... so don't let two hold you back from ever meeting another! yes, it's going to hurt, but it also allows you to learn a little bit about yourself and find out the things that you do and don't want from a relationship! You will find the right guy, so don't give up!!!!

I think you guys are wrong. If she wasn't going to commit to a relationship, he had every right to find someone who would.
    "Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, when you're perfect in every way. I can't wait to look in the mirror, cause I get better loking each day. To know me is to love me, I must be a hell of a man. Oh Lord it's hard to be humble, but I'm doing the best that I can." Mac Davis

Gotta support the guy on this one, too, TAVS. However much time was involved in the whole matter, Pinktears, you waited too long to let him know. His last information from you before your holiday was that you wanted to wait. He didn't, couldn't predict what you'd do, and couldn't read your mind. At best, he moved on to find what he wanted.

On the face of it, he sounds like a person who's pretty clear on what he wants. You could always contact him and let him know you've had a change of heart. Worst that could happen is you might be a little embarrassed. Considering the best that could happen, that price might be worth paying.
    Speak less. Say more.

The guy sounds like me i was an idiot and was dating someone and she went away and i didn't know what she wanted so the ex came back along while she was away and i got back with her (simple reason because i thought she was going to get with her ex for some reason) and then the ex dumped me for my best mate (rolleyes) now im talking to the one i dated for a while and im trying to explain i made a mistake and i shouldn't have did what i did but i didn't know what you wanted!

Did your new guy go back with is ex?

I think if you posted your age and your picture, you'd feel much better.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    I think if you posted your age and your picture, you'd feel much better.
    subtle...

Quote Originally Posted by Vanilla Gilr
    subtle...
    Think she'll bite?

Don't let it bother you, it's not worth it. I know easier said than done.

Quote Originally Posted by Lloyd95
    Think she'll bite?
    I don't know...

but keep trying...

law of averages....

eventually...someone will...

I'm going to side with the guys on this one. He wanted a relationship and you told him no. What is he supposed to do? We have feelings too you know. You'd be amazed how easy it is for a girl to have multiple potential bf's. He probably didn't want to risk waiting around while you found someone else. I cannot blame him.

To answer your question, love hurts b/c we expose our vulnerable sides in order to be closer to someone.

I don't know...

but keep trying...

law of averages....

eventually...someone will...
    Ok. You're up Vanilla Girl. I just checked the Gallery and didn't see you

Nice try sweetie...

keep tryin' though...

I'm not the one.

I'm not the one.
    Oh,you're "the one" alright!