+ Follow This Topic

Thread: After 7 months she changed-cheated, I know why but don't know how to handle it

After 7 months she changed-cheated, I know why but don't know how to handle it

So while we were supposed to meet after the three-four months she had some issues so it got cancelled (this was legit) and we are probably going to meet this month, if we don't break up until then. So I feel really bad for what I did, but since the last two weeks she was so different I decided to do something I regret, log in on her skype since I kinda guessed her password... A guy that some times plays with us online games was her friend, but the last weeks (2 to be exact) they were calling each other baby, and how she doesn't feel anything about me and how I am a d i c khead bf. Strangely she never mentioned about breaking up with me, the closest thing was "I wish I could be with you but it's not possible" and they were having cyber sex and stuff while when I was asking for it the last 2 weeks she was saying I am not in the mood (strangely enough some hours later she was having cybersex with him). Despite calling each other baby and stuff, I noticed they act like they are together, but they live too far away so I wondered if she found my replacement. Also what I found very interesting is that she said "At the beggining he was perfect now he completely changed to a full head" while I care about her every minute and every hour of my life, I am always waiting for her calls while she was cyber sexing the other guy... The question here is stranger however. I know that she is lying a lot to people, so does she try to have a relationship with this guy (without breaking up with me) so she can raise up an argument against me? Why doesn't she break up with me if what she said is true? What should I do to the situation? I do not want to break up, I want to be with her, but probably I do not want to mention that I saw all these things... any reply would be helpful

The problem is with you!!!! You cannot accept the reality that she has fallen out of love of you already and she is not happy to be with you.... So if I were you and to stop your agony let her go and find somebody that deserves your at most time and love. I am pretty sure that there is somebody out there that is being reserved for you....
    Free web cams

It sounds like she enjoys the attention of men she meets online. You should never hack into someone's social media. It's a complete breach of trust and you will always find something hurtful when you go looking for it. I suggest you end things with this person and start focusing on yourself more. There are other people out there who don't play mind games like that.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

IF that guy was near, she would have already breakup with you but since he is very far then she is trying to have a relationship with both of you
    dr Leo the powerful love spell caster

drleo.co.za