+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Am I a bad boyfriend?

Am I a bad boyfriend?

Me and my girlfriend have been dating close to 3 months now no problems until now these last 2 weeks she's sort of avoiding me and she's not putting in a lot of effort into talking to me as she was before which actually worries me.

I study Law and there is already tons and tons of stress already on me. I told her I love her and she said she loves her self too? I was like what the fu*k! I rang her and she picked up after like 5 calls and "she's like hey I'm with my mates I got to go talk later bye". When I'm with friends and she calls I pull aside and talk to her for as long as I can.

She works 5 days a week takes Wednesday's and Sunday's off and sometimes I won't be able to see her for 2-3 weeks and I understand that's a long time to be apart but she's showing signs of losing feelings.

The reason why I picked women forum category because women can understand women so please tell me what i should do or understand thanks.

I don't think you are a "bad boyfriend", but you clearly don't have time for a relationship, and she doesn't sound like she wants to be kept on a back burner.

You are young. **** all the girls you can while you can.. if she complains she does not love you
    http://www.cam50.com for cam sites reviews and http://www.sext-chat.com for hot Snapchat users

OP, you don't sound like a bad boyfriend at all. It does sound like she may be losing interest, or maybe she just isn't in the right place for a relationship right now. I think you should talk to her about how you feel and what your concerns are. Try bringing it up at a neutral time, and use "I feel statements". You want to use language that doesn't come across as judgmental or critical of her, but that lets her know how you feel and what the problem is. If she responds well and wants to make things work, then she will need to put more effort into giving what you need from her so that you can feel more secure in your relationship. That means telling her what you need her to do, i.e. make time for you for phone calls/dates/etc., not brush you off when you want to talk to her, etc. You should also listen to what she has to say, because she may have different needs of her own. So, if you can muster up the courage to have a conversation with her about all of this, then I think that would be your best bet. Then you can go from there and navigate the situation.
    "Caring is not an advantage."