+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I could really use a females input!

I could really use a females input!

Me and my ex where together for 3 years i broke up with her around a month ago cause she non stop brought up the past(i messed up a couple times talking to girls and cheated) really didnt use my head and was blind on how special she was. But now she said i have no hold on her and shes going on dates. But i heard from her family member that she said shes still not over me. I love this girl more then anything i want to prove to her she can trust me but she hasnt answered any of my text

Some mistakes can't be fixed. Sorry... learn your lesson for the next time you are involved with someone so you don't repeat your mistakes.

You have to keep on holding. Maybe she is just testing your perseverance and the truthfulness of your love.
    Free web cams

You cannot make another trust you, they have to feel that in their heart themselves and if too hurt to get beyond the past issues, that is a roadblock. Maybe both of you dating others is a good thing for now, if things are meant to be you will find a way back to each other once more but don't force another to be with you if they aren't willing to.

Try not to bombard her with text as hard as that might be. I know it's old fashioned but you could write her a letter explaining your feelings. If it's meant to be it'll happen if not you'll find someone else who is meant to be.