+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How can spark her desire and affection?

How can spark her desire and affection?

I am recently engaged and I love my fiance very much. A big problem I have with her is that she shows little desire/affection for me. I have been direct and honest with her on this and am specific as to what short comings I see.

Since when did this happen?Just recently? or ever since you know her?
    Women are vulnerable even if they don't show it. And women love surprises...Try to give her little surprises, do things that she less expect you to do to her. Be affectionate by telling her or showing her things that would mean that you love her. Tell her that she's beautiful in every way. Make her feel that whatever may happen she will always be the most beautiful woman in the world and remember don't just say it show it make her feel it.
    It's good that you are open to her, try to ask her about the issue at hand, talk to her in such a way that she would open up. Make her feel that whatever the reason is you''ll be open to accept it and do what is best for both of you and your relationship.
    Free web cams

I encourage you in sharing you your disappointment with the woman you love. I think the solution to your situations is to make things together - like going hiking, coffee-time, watching movies, talking on all kinds of subjects - from the meaningless to the most important.
    You also may surprise her - not necessary a diamond ring, but a bonsai or a puppy. By the way the pet will much improve the atmosphere in home.
    It's good to share anything with the person you love - for there is this great aphrodisiac: Gratitude.