+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Greetings Loveforum - Not every man is the same

Greetings Loveforum - Not every man is the same

First of all,
    I would like to say hello to everyone or at least the ones bother to read my post.
    It has been awhile since I use forums in general and I decided to give this place a shot.
    Well, mainly I want to throw out some questions on here in the near future.
    Anyways, I'll just make this brief since I decide to register and post around midnight. lol
    A little about me.. Well I am a former art major student but I changed to automotive and
    didn't take long until I decided to take a break and work. I figure I go and make money and not
    cruising around college like a lost child with no passion. And obviously I am here because of the
    above reason and also I am single. I mean, if I am married and have kids and living a happy life,
    I wouldn't be here right? maybe.. but most likely not. lol

I am a cool, funny and shy guy but maybe too romantic and cheesy sometimes when it comes to
    girls and relationships. I had memorable ones and some pretty dramatic ending (breakup) - actually just one crazy one.
    I glanced through some posts and I found it hard to believe that people actually cheat in relationship. I mean, its nothing new
    of course but it just hard to imagine someone would cheat and not cherish the one he/she have.
    Makes me wonder if its actually better to just be up front and tell your lover that you're seeing someone else but
    haven't start anything. End a relationship officially and begin another one without having two at the same time.
    It just crossed my mind but it never happen to me. I tend to fall deep and be faithful. I never cheat because I know
    my boundaries and feelings. Cheating and looking for someone better is always on purpose and not accidental.
    Yup, I am done for the night.
    Looking forward to answers to my future questions. I am a very confused boy here. :-)

P.S. Thank you in advance for your automatic welcome loveadmin. ;-)

Hello luvaboi, welcome aboard. Enjoy your visits.
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

Hi & welcome!~ lol I am not an automated welcome.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ