+ Follow This Topic

Thread: What does it mean when a guy msg you less though.

What does it mean when a guy msg you less though.

I have been msg with a guy for awhile. He says he likes me ya. I am not sure why lately he just says he is busy then don't really msg me though. Does that mean he is not as interested in me though. I just want to know what he's thinking though. He won't really tell me though. I am not sure what to do ya. I wonder if I should find someone else though. Any advice would be cool. Thanks.

Yes, fine someone you can bother with in real life not only over msging & internet. GO REAL LIFE Dating ONLY. If a guy likes you he will always find ways to talk to you because he would fear losing you otherwise if he doesn't ear losing you, he isn't into you.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Define a while. This isn't necessarily true of ALL guys (just as nothing is true of ALL anything since no two people are alike) but guys, in general, aren't quite as chatty. So, if you've been dating a while, then it could just be him settling into what is kind of normal for him.

Could it be him losing interest? Sure.... but it could also just be him settling into normalcy. It would depend, I guess, on just how little he contacts you. If you basically never hear from him and feel like you always have to initiate conversation, then maybe that is a problem. On the other hand, if you go a couple hours without hearing from him and suddenly you are already panicking and reaching out to him to make sure everything is okay.... well, then maybe the problem is you are worrying yourself too much over nothing. That is one avenue where everybody needs to learn an important balance. If you get too clingy with somebody, that can just result in driving them away when your intention had been to pull them in.

You certainly want to avoid smothering somebody. At the same time, though, try not to mistake the difference between whether you are contacting somebody TOO MUCH or they are contacting you TOO LITTLE. It's a subtle difference, but there is a difference. I can't know without being you or him which is the case. If he doesn't contact you enough, maybe you deserve better. If the issue is that maybe you just worry too easily, then maybe you just need to learn to trust him so you don't have to feel the need to be in touch so constantly. Good luck to you either way.

Life gives us all hard knocksss