+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to Talk to Women

How to Talk to Women

Most men never truly know exactly how to talk to women and think that shear persistence will get them through. This is ridiculously wrong! What I am about to share with you 83% of men fail to consider. So here is how to talk to women my simple step.

Be Prepared - You must be prepared for any situation good or bad. You should always have a pre-made strategy in your mind from the outset. Some type of plan that allows for any situation. If you approach a women and she is with a friend then your plan must be different to if she is by herself.

The easiest way to talk to women is to express your sense of humor.... that is how you can catch their attention and can gain their interest to converse with you....
    Free web cams

I know that your powers of retention
    Are as wet as a warthog's backside
    But thick as you are, pay attention
    My words are a matter of pride

It's clear from your vacant expressions
    The lights are not all on upstairs
    But we're talking kings and successions
    Even you can't be caught unawares

So prepare for a chance of a lifetime
    Be prepared for sensational news
    A shining new era is tiptoeing nearer

And where do we feature?

Just listen to teacher
    I know it sounds sordid but you'll be rewarded
    When at last I am given my dues!
    And injustice deliciously squared
    Be prepared!
    I mean.... I HAD to. LOL!

I actually have to say, I find that suggestion refreshing. People always seem to suggest exactly the opposite. They say you shouldn't prepare/shouldn't need to prepare to talk to somebody you are interested in asking out. Just talk to them and let the conversation flow naturally.

The thing is, that is GREAT advice..... if you are that kind of outgoing person. Thing is, we're not all like that. YES, I do agree that you should not be OVERLY prepared, but for a guy like me, going into a situation like that with absolutely NO idea of what to do/say and just hoping to wing it could have DISASTROUS results. I can't do that. I at least have to have SOME ice break or some idea of what to say.

I also agree that the approach should differ based on the situation. As in your example, you shouldn't approach it completely the same if she is alone vs. if she's with a friend. If she's with a friend, you need to be polite, so you should be engaging both of them, yet at the same time you do want to eventually drive it toward asking out the gal you were aiming to ask out.

I definitely agree with Gladimeir as well. In fact, my sense of humor is probably one of my strongest suits. I just wish I actually got the opportunity to put it to use with women I may want to ask out, but I just don't have many prospects these days.

Anyway, being a woefully clueless guy when it comes to asking women out, I don't have much of my own advice to offer, but I am very interested in following this thread to see what advice others may have.

Life gives us all