[MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=68329]ParadiseLost[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=79987]megvoh[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=82185]PrincessKiara[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION]

Please let me know if I am forgetting anybody from the above list. I took this from pcmaster's thread from season 2.

Since I am up this time to run this whole shindig, I wanted to plan to post the voting thread soon. However, a couple ideas had been floated out there for the new season, so I wanted to get thoughts from peeps on what we'd like to do for season 3.

Option A) We continue as per normal. No specific theme, people just suggest movies and we vote. Using this option, my plan would be to include the two other movies that were tied for first place last time, but did not ultimately get selected. People can then suggest other movies as well, and I'll compile the list for the vote.

Option B) We pick a specific theme and our movie suggestions come from that genre. Comedy, Drama, Horror, etc.

For those still wanting to participate, let me know which you'd like to do this time. If we go with Option B (picking a specific genre) let me know if any particular genre would most interest you.

Am I considered one of the ties from other round? I don't want my same movie used again, it won't go through again, will be same result.
    Rather do a new movie, comedy or horror. I gave mine old time comedy movie in topaz's movie club thread so can use that if you pick comedies, if you pick horror I'll suggest a new one for you.
    I vote Option B.

- - - Updated - - -

For horror, maybe The Blair Witch Project( old) or It Follows ( newer).

I vote A. Dont like horror and having a specific genre would make things just more difficult cause it would limit movie selection a lot.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I'm good with either option. Option C could be you pick a movie for us ;-] would the last movie be considered a comedy drama? So maybe a thriller, action or horror.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

LOL! We are an indecisive group. Unfortunately, I am just as indecisive. ;-) So as to avoid us going around in circles, I'll just way we will just go with things as per normal. This will only be our third time, so let's just leave it open to any movie. Maybe next time we can pick a specific genre, but for now, let's just go with what we've been doing.

Megvoh, I don't remember for sure if you were one of the other two tied for first place last time. I will double check. As per your request, if you were, I won't include that movie in the running for the vote again.

I'm thinking let's give the group one last weekend in case anybody else gets a chance to catch the movie, then some time next week I will start a new thread to ask for movie suggestions, with the vote following soon thereafter.

I was decisive I said B
    Can't we just suggest in this thread since I took it as the suggest thread, you guys know that topaz said long ago that the thread she created was for us to give our suggestions in and pc ignored that fact when he did his round.

My movie : The Prestige. Sorry if it was previously suggested, Idk for certain in other two rounds.

In the end of the Nineteenth Century, in London, Robert Angier, his beloved wife Julia McCullough and Alfred Borden are friends and assistants of a magician. When Julia accidentally dies during a performance, Robert blames Alfred for her death and they become enemies. Both become famous and rival magicians, sabotaging the performance of the other on the stage. When Alfred performs a successful trick, Robert becomes obsessed trying to disclose the secret of his competitor with tragic consequences.
    Genres: Drama | Mystery | Sci-Fi | Thriller
    Date: 2006

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

I'll go with the one I suggested for a comedy in the movie club main thread ~ Pretty in Pink.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Sorry I was away from the website. Are you doing up the new round now and need my movie choice? I can go and see which one I picked in the comedy list and can use that one if I think of another before you put your poll up, TheEvilJester - I will tell you. I too would have been okay with Option B as well.

- - - Updated - - -

When Harry Met Sally.

A classic movie about can men and women be friends.

Comedy/Drama/Romance ( 1989 )

The Usual Suspects -- I'll pick that one for my suggestion this go around folks.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I am good with using this thread for our suggestions. As per megvoh's request, I'm not including her suggestion from last time which was one of the ones tied for first place. I am including pcmaster's suggestion from last time since he did not make the same request. pcmaster, if you want to, feel free to suggest a new movie as well. I'm going to compile the list over the next few days (so, everybody please continue your suggestions) and then put up the thread for votes soon. I am adding as my suggestion "Hector and the Search for Happiness." When I last checked, it was available on the instant Netflix. It is a recent comedy/drama with Simon Pegg that I really enjoyed and would enjoy sharing. I would also enjoy watching it again for the sake of reviewing here. So, we have so far...

- The Prestige (megvoh)
    - Pretty in Pink (breathe123)
    - When Harry Met Sally (topazlight)
    - The Usual Suspects (Jffs24)
    - Over the Top (pcmaster's suggestion from last time which was one of the others tied for first place.)
    - Hector and the Search for Happiness (TheEvilJester)

Thank you. What about melancholia, and gigabitch( sorry not pos. that is the screen name) but they gave movies for club previously. So did friendsfirst but she seems to have vacated the website with solarian long ago.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

Well, nobody else seems to be chiming in with their suggestions.

So, just a friendly reminder to any of our members who would like to add a suggestion but have not yet.
    [MENTION=68329]ParadiseLost[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=82185]PrincessKiara[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=81312]melancholia[/MENTION]
    [MENTION=7184]Gigabitch[/MENTION]

If you'd like to participate and have a suggestion, please provide it. I am thinking I will probably intend to put the thread up for us to vote tomorrow, so if peeps want to suggest something, please do so today.

What about Peter poster, said he likes movies/acting did you want to invite him, or no? I won't be back online again until Sunday but if you make up the vote I'll vote in it then, TheEvilJester ~ out of the names above only seen melancholia online here.

Well, dang it. LOL! I can't remember everybody. Anybody who wants to is welcome to join in with us. Not a very long list of suggestions this time, but I guess we will just have to go with what we have. I don't want to delay us forever.

You could always add that one pc didn't add last round by Gigabitch -- no idea its name but I can look in topaz's thread its listed in there and I think first round only had 7 movies in total.

- - - Updated - - -

It was on page three of the thread : Mumford [ never heard of it before ]

Smackie9 suggested a movie somewhere too in one of pc's threads he did up -- forget what that was a comedy I think.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.