+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do guys like girls with more experience in relationship though.

Do guys like girls with more experience in relationship though.

I have only been in a few relationship though. I still haven't found the right person yet. It seems like the guys that I am interested in don't really like that I don't have much experience in been in a relationship though. Does anyone know why they want someone with more experience though. Any advice would be cool. Thanks.

More relationship experience meaning have dated more people - slept with more people or stayed with someone longer than you have like a year plus?
    Explain what you mean by more experience to us. To me it shouldn't make a difference because everyone is different and each relationship is different.

“It’s no use going back to yesterday, because I was a different person then.”

As megvoh says, I don't think how much experience you have matters to somebody in general. I mean, it may matter to some if they feel you have too little experience, it may matter to some if they feel you've had too much. Bottom line, though, if anybody falls into either of those categories, then they aren't right for you anyway. The right guy for you isn't going to care if you have a ton of experience, very little experience, or even none at all. If two people hit it off, their past shouldn't matter.

(Well... within reason, of course. If somebody used to be a serial killer.... but now they no longer listen to the voices... then, yeah, maybe then the past should matter. LOL!)

Life gives us all hard knocks. :/