+ Follow This Topic

Thread: If I'm not making you happy why am I here?

If I'm not making you happy why am I here?

My Boyfriend and I think alike at times. He feels that if he isn't making me happy, then he should just leave the relationship. I feel the same way, if I am not making him happy doing what he wants or likes, then why should he stay with me? To me, he really wants to have sexual intercourse, and he knows I won't have sex with him before marriage, he has to wait until marriage. And he accepts this, but again he brings up how he can't have sex, and every time he does, it hurts me, and makes me hate myself for wanting to save myself for marriage. I use to be proud to be a virgin and say I am waiting until marriage.

But nowadays everyone keeps bringing me down about being a virgin and wanting to wait, let alone wanting marriage. I know a lot of my family and friends have gotten engaged or married and they are living out their lives happily ever after. Why can't I do the same? Why do I have to follow the leader and do what, everyone else is doing? I want to be able to be me, and yet I can't be me, because no one likes me for me.

I just feel like I am not making my Boyfriend happy in any aspect. I am not being supportive enough, I don't respect him enough, I treat him like crap, and yet he stays with me, why I don't know why. He says he loves and cares for me to death and wants nothing but happiness for me. But yet he can't make me happy, and I can't seem to make him happy either. I don't know what to do.

Expect so many fighting because the key to stay with a man who loves you and you love him is sex and respect, sex is every thing in a relationship,there is no way you will expect to stay under the same roof with a man without sex
    dr Leo the powerful love spell caster

drleo.co.za

My ex-boyfriends respected me and never brought up how they weren't able to have sex, they were able to accept it and loved me either way.