+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Why did he do this to me? How can I make him love me again?

Why did he do this to me? How can I make him love me again?

I met this guy on instagram; he was the one who messaged me first; he complemented my looks and he's handsome and has a good body, he was nice, sweet and funny. But before we had a real conversation I told him that I may find it hard to trust him because I've trusted the wrong people too much and I'm afraid that he's just like the ones whos gonna make you feel so special then leaves you hanging. but he told me that i could trust him and he will never let me down. I didnt believe him at first. But as we talked all day till midnight about random stuff to personal things And I asked him questions about himself and I think he answered them all honestly, I realized that I have every reason to trust him. Btw we have 7 hours between us. I would sleep so late and wake up so esrly just to talk to him.I sacrificed my sleep for him and he did too. I couldn't take him off my mind and I knew that I had fallen in love with a stranger. It wasn't what I've expected. He seemed so sincere when he told me that he loves me and will never let me down. For the first time in a long time I have trusted someone again.

We talked everyday, but i was always the one who started the conversation. We had fights because I was getting jealous of the girls commenting on his instagrsm posts and sometimes he takes too long to reply. Once again, I questioned his love for me but then he told me that I should trust him because he loves me.
    I fell for that again. He then put my name on his profile on instagram with a kissing couple emoji. I thoug he really loved me because he wasnt ashamed to show people that im his'. As we got into a deeper relationship we exchanged photos then i sent him something I shouldn't have. I trusted him because he promised me to keep it private. I was having the time of my life with him because even though he's far away i could feel he really cares for me. I was so in love with him that I planned our future together, from meeting each other in person to living together, getting married, having our honeymoon, having kids, to living in belgium or netherlands and to sexting. He seemed to put up with my plans for he planned it with me, he seeemed so interested too. He could also put up with all my drama and stuff. I told him that if he leaves me I would go insane, and I can't afford losing him right in that moment, then he told me that he will love me for a really long time.
    Every 'I love you' he told felt so real. I have never loved anyone as much as I loved him. The though of losing him brings me to tears.

Everything was so magical until yesterday he woke up and realized that he doesn't love me anymore.

I was waiting for him to wake up, I was waiting for a reply that I never got. I shrugged off the thought that he's no longer interested in me because I trust him so much, so i was so worried about him. I cried all night not knowing why he doesnt text me back. I had so many questions in my head, I told myself that when i wake up in the morning, he has got a reply but there were no messages at all. I checked my instagram following and saw that he's online on instagram cuz he followed a bunch of people. I felt so happy to know hes safe but so devastated to know he didnt even click on my messages because there was no 'seen' sign below it. I then checked his profile and my name is gone from his profile and.... he blocked me! i bursted into tears not knowing what went wrong between the two of us. I couldnt imagine that Its happening again; trusting someone whos not worthy of my trust. I sent him a message on fb and his two instsgram accounts asking him from what i did wrong, to "i thought you loved me" to "i thought what we had was real" to "even if you dont love me anymore i still love you" and soo on. i sent him so many messages and i never got a single reply. he didnt even read it. I know sooner he's going block me from every account he has on social media.p and i would lose every way of communication we have.

It hurts more than it should be. I'm losing my mind and my eyes are swelling from sll the tears from last night up to right now. Today is dragging on. How could I wake up without him telling me "i love you"?
    From the very beginning i rold him that i was afraid that one day he'll just disappear and so he did. I remember how he told me he would not let me down but he did. I am questioning everything he told me but I still want him back, I literally cant breathe anymore. He is the best thing ive ever had but why did he have to treat me like a joke. I hate how i would rather him ill than not love me anymore or did he ever even love me at all? Our love felt so real and magical and I have know idea what went wrong. I have got so many unanswered questions. Maybe I asked for too much? maybe i wasnt good enough? maybe i wasnt pretty enough? i dont even know why hes doing this to me. He wont talk to me. I need himm i love him so much. How could I make him love me again?

OK Stop sending him messages and stop show him how misery your life is without him, get some time for your self, give him space maybe he will come around after seeing that your quite. but if all what your try don't work then you can try this from this link ( http://drleo.co.za/african-wicca-love-spell-to-make-him-want-you-back.html ) it will help you on getting him back .
    dr Leo the powerful love spell caster

drleo.co.za