+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Lost in my new love! Need help please.

Lost in my new love! Need help please.

I have been dating my Girlfriend for almost a year and there are a few sighs im lost on. First I'm very affectionate and a hopeless romantic. I text my girlfriend the moment i wake up every morning with a good morning beautiful message and when i go to sleep i text her goodnight and sweet dreams. I have noticed that if i dont send the first text she will not send one to me. And maybe hours into the day she will say something but its usually a question. Second i love says nice things to her or sending her cute messages and when i do she either never responds or says im stupid or that im going to make her sick. She says she loves me and i treat her like a queen and better then any guy ever in her life. Any advise please?!

If I will be you, I will pause from texting her and of doing your daily routine in order to let her realize that she will miss something in her day if you will come into realization that you will depart from her life since she is not giving you importance at all.
    Free web cams

Pull back from texting and see how she responds. I understand how you feel. I was much the same with my ex. Right now she expects you to contact her. Don't initiate contact and just see how she responds.

I would agree with the others. Slow down a little bit and allow her to be the one to reach out first. That may give you a better feeling for whether she cares enough to initiate contact if you do not.

It is certainly possible she doesn't appreciate you as much as she should. ....At the same time, though, it could just as easily be possible that she's just not the lovey dovey type. Maybe she's not as super romantic as you are. There's nothing wrong with it if she's not, just as there is nothing wrong with it if you are. However, if that is important enough to you, then maybe that is a sign that you two may not be quite the right match. If you want somebody who is more at the same speed as you, that doesn't make you wrong. It doesn't make her wrong either, it just may mean you two don't quite have the right balance.

That's getting way ahead of the game, though. For now, just give her the benefit of the doubt, but sometimes give her the chance to be the first to reach out. If you don't like the result, you can maybe consider talking to her about it. Maybe she can re-assure you. Maybe she is crazy about you, but she's just not one to be as showy about it. If you can live with that so long as you know she truly does care, then great.

On the other hand, if it just seems more and more like she's not as into you as a girlfriend should be, then maybe that is just a sign you deserve better. Again, it could just be that she IS as into you as she should be, but she's just not as showy with it. If that is the case, that would be more forgivable, but it still wouldn't make you wrong if that just doesn't work for you.

Good luck to you either way.