+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I don't know what to do....

I don't know what to do....

I dont get it this is the second girl now that has "let me down easy" and i dont know what to do. I dont get what im doing wrong to make me not boyfriend material. Both of these girls have remained my friends but have what seems no interest in dating me. They say they like me as a person but whenever it comes down to being in a serious relationship they give me some reason as to what i can only see as them letting me down easy. Girl [URL=https://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=1]#1[/URL] said she wasnt looking for a relationship and then continued on to date another guy one week later, and now this girl i asked out yesterday said she isnt in a position to be in a relationship. im just so lost. Please help me.

Hello Robert (the cowboy)

Doesn't mean because two girls "let you down easy " you are not bf material ~ only means those two gals weren't right for you & they realized it & didn't waste your time ( a plus & a negative combined ) If remaining your friend they certainly like you enough, so wasn't a matter of not liking WHO you are in general, so probably a really nice guy or they'd no stay friends, right? Has to do with a lot of sexual attraction in late teens, not so much about being ina relationship so that could have been a legit reason she gave, if you gave her impression you wanted a steady girl. Do either of the girls who stayed friends have GFs right for you, ask them to talk you up to their Gfs.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

thanks for the response breathe I've asked one of the girls about her friends the other this just occurred like i said so i haven't talked to her about these things.

but i don't understand why girls do this why give me some slimer of hope that it could of happen instead of just telling me straight up that they aren't interested in dating me.... why come up with excuses?
    Last edited by Robert_S; 30-04-16 at 04:49 PM.

This really helped me! 6f2a2jtfviq-00sp9p0l1onh1s.hop.clickbank.net/