+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Men Do you Like or Mind if your Women Cuss A LOT?

Men Do you Like or Mind if your Women Cuss A LOT?

To all the men out there, do you like it or mind it, if your women, cuss's a lot? Saying such words as **** you, bitch, what the ****, what the hell, shut up, shut the **** up, asshole, bitch, among other sayings, just saying these words in a regular chit chat. Or do you want a women that does not cuss period. I have heard that most men, don't want a women who cuss's all the time, because it makes them look trashy and not attractive etc. What would you in this situation?

I get wet off a guy telling me to STFU :- ] jokes. But I don't care if a guy swears around me just not at me, talk civilly to me & respect me ~ & get it back from me. Not much to ask of a partner.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

i mean cussing doesn't bother me as long as its not stupid like using it in like every sentence.
    Im happy seeing others succeed. Life is a Journey not a competition.

I agree, that as long as a person isn't swearing at me in a disrespectful way, that I don't care if a guy swears. I do swear a lot, but not like every other word. That's not really trashy, but it is annoying lol. It gives me the same feeling as when people say "like" every other word, but swear words are just words. They really don't have much of an impact on me anymore.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Maybe this will help. It really helped me. You will not be disappointed! Since I cant post links, copy and paste this in your web browser.
    6f2a2jtfviq-00sp9p0l1onh1s.hop.clickbank.net/

Not in general as long as they aren't doing a steady stream of profanities and in the company of my parents -- around me and our friends, that doesn't affect me.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Oh, well my Boyfriend doesn't like that I am this way, I am trying to change but it has been very difficult.

Cursing is a normal part of conversation. I do some adjusting depending where, and whom I'm are talking to. The only time I kool it is around my mom, little kids and my inlaws. Everyone else is fair game.

If your BF is forcing you to stop, what I see is a compatibility issue. If I had a BF telling me to stop I would tell him to go F himself lol. Relationship over.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mikumiku View Post
    I have heard that most men, don't want a women who cuss's all the time, because it makes them look trashy and not attractive etc. What would you in this situation?
    You heard or is this what your BF told you? I disagree. From my experience most don't care as long as it's not every second word....then nobody likes it.