Recently while I was hanging out with my man, we were messing around and started poking light heartedly at each other as usual. But I noticed that he went in a little to hard and really hurt my feelings which is very unusual for him. He made a personal dig about me having stretch marks on a particular part of my body and how he had never seen that before on a woman. It hurts me to my core because I have never had a man do that to me before!

Although I did bring it up to him and he has apologized profusely, it still stings like a mother. I have always embraced my stretch marks because I am a mom and I also used to be very, very large which he is well aware of. But now, I don't feel comfortable being naked around him anymore. The man who has always made me feel beautiful, loved, and wanted has now made me feel insecure and undesirable.

I am going through a very tough time in my personal life right now, and this is something I could have really done without right now. My question is how do I deal with this going forward? I do love him, I do forgive him, but my self esteem as a woman has been crushed. Thanks! Feeling So,e