+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Let's You Be Free and Do Whatever You Want

Let's You Be Free and Do Whatever You Want

You ever been with that person that let you be free, letting you do whatever you wanted in the relationship? Whether it'd be hanging with both male and female friends 1 on 1, to in groups, to everyone together as one, cybering, role playing with others, and your partner, being able to go out every night with no complaints, you didn't have any jealousy issues or mind if they went out every night or with others every day or night, not including you along. Just nothing bothered you and you were fine with everything and anything that they did. Did the relationship last long?

Yes for 26 years and counting.....

Nice, that must be a cool experience at hand haha.

Yes, have it with my partner now and it means they love, trust and accept you and know you make good choices and wouldn't do anything to disrespect them so they are happy to just let you be you. It's the best really.

Quote Originally Posted by dollhouse View Post
    Yes, have it with my partner now and it means they love, trust and accept you and know you make good choices and wouldn't do anything to disrespect them so they are happy to just let you be you. It's the best really.
    So how would YOUR partner feel, if you went and cybered or role played with another person, would they trust you and love you and all that still or no?

I wouldn't ever do something like that... to me that is still cheating because the intent to be sexual with someone whom isn't your partner exists. I think it's wrong and people tend to justify their actions with claiming virtual life isn't real, I call B.S.