+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Need help in a tricky situation

Need help in a tricky situation

I've met this girl and she's my classmate. A foreign exchange student (Korean). So, me and her were on really good terms ever since the first day, I cared for her, she cared for me. At home we send sweet texts and stuff but at school we only shoot each other quick little glances and smiles. I think we would've made a great couple.

But here's the problem. She's a foreign exchange student, but only for a while. She'll be leaving next year, and I don't know if I should confess to her. I'm fine with confessing and I'm ready for it, but im not sure about her. If I do, we will grow more and more attached and when we have to leave, it'll be a total wreck. But if I don't, she and I will most probably regret not going out together and we will be quite sad for a while as well. (Even though we will still talk often through the web)

I love her a lot and I want her to be happy, if she's happy, then I'm happy, so right now I'm stuck in a really sticky situation. How should I deal with this? How do think I should make sure I don't break the heart of one of the only girls I really cared about?

Don't tell her you are in love with her or have feelings....she may not feel the same way and sometimes it creeps girls out. Play it kool and ask her to hang out together, then make moves on her like hold her hand, hug, cuddle, then ultimately kiss her. Work your way up to being serious.

This love isn't forever. She might be your first, but she will not be your last. When you say your goodbyes it will only hurt for a short time. Before you know it you will find another girl that catches your eye and you will move on.....feelings will fade and she will be a distant memory.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Don't tell her you are in love with her or have feelings....she may not feel the same way and sometimes it creeps girls out. Play it kool and ask her to hang out together, then make moves on her like hold her hand, hug, cuddle, then ultimately kiss her. Work your way up to being serious.

This love isn't forever. She might be your first, but she will not be your last. When you say your goodbyes it will only hurt for a short time. Before you know it you will find another girl that catches your eye and you will move on.....feelings will fade and she will be a distant memory.
    You have a point there, but thing is we KNOW that we like each other already, which makes things even worse :/

That's OK just act casual/kool and let things happen organically. Just don't focus on feelings, focus on making it fun.