+ Follow This Topic

Thread: problems with a girl

problems with a girl

hello everyone,i've posted about this girl a few months ago,here is the previous post so you can understand the situation WITH a few updates

hello guys

im in a very frustrating situation
    i have this female friend i've known for 5-6 years over the internet,we were only friends,because...you know.. a lot of distance and we both had partners
    but now she moved into my city for college,so we can finally hang out(she's here for the past 3 months)
    its so hard to see her as a friend anynomore,no idea how that happened,talk to her...without making a move,i just told her to give me some space to fix things up because this is driving me crazy,it was weird for some time,but now its back to normal,but ...sigh...she is making it so hard,she acts like im her boyfriend,she touches me all the time,holds my hand while walking,kisses me a lot (cheeks,neck,hands),and last night she invite me over to her house for a movie,and we ended up spooning in bed
    HOW IS THIS FRIENDLY?
    i love this girl so much,im trying to go against my nature to not ruin the friendship but look at what's she is doing

important edit:she made it clear 2-3 times that she sees me only as a friend,but her body language says different,its not that i want to hook up with her that bad,but this kind of relationship is driving me crazy

do you guys/girls have any advice for me?

THIS WAS MY LAST POST ABOUT HER ^

i thought the relationship was kinda toxic,and destroying my mood,so i thought i'd back off and let her do whatever she wants,i was just hanging out,no hopes no nothing,just hanging out as friends once a week or once in 2 weeks
    until i've noticed a few things,she never accepts my invination to hang out when other girls are around,i thought it was nothing but she did it many times
    and then,a few weeks later,we hanged out alone,she was all compliments (i was wearing a tank top,and ive been making some serious gains on the gym,maybe thats why)anyway we spent 2 hours hanging and talking about random staff (the sexual tension was still there tho,but i had no hopes,finally my mind was peaceful)
    BUT THEN this happened,i walked with her in the train to say goodbye,hug and kiss on the cheek,she turns around to leave,and then turns around again and says ''ummmmm'' and kissed me on the lips and run away before the train doors close
    then she texted me ''im sorry...i dont know,im sorry'' i told her ''what was that?it didnt look so friendly tbh'' and she replied ''im sorry,i feel kinda weird around you,im thinking about it all the time for months,you're still my bestfriend,i dont have romantic feelings at least for now,but you make me horny''
    that was so unexpected to hear,then we talked about how we would be as **** buddies,and she said maybe it will work who knows
    still didnt get my hopes up
    in fact i ignored her for 2-3 days because i hanged out with 2 other girls,she asked me how i was,and described her the day(i made out with a girl),she interupted me,and i told her ''do you want me to tell you how my day was or not?'' and she said ''ofc you can tell me,it makes no difference to me(reffering to the making out with other girl part)
    then i continued and she stopped me again,telling me,stop...it makes me angry,brb going to eat and she left
    and then the day after she was asking me if i still love her,if everything is ok bewteen us and other stuff with a lot of insecurities,and she told me ''i was thinking if we have sex and you ignore me after,or if im not an experienced sexual partner for you''
    i dont know why she thinks that,but we made a deal,that we're just gonna have sex,while being good friends
    is she developing romantic feelings for me?i dont know...thats a lot of insecurity questions,anyway i called her and asked her ''what was that?dont you trust me?why you think that?are you really gonna be ok?
    and talked to me like i was wasting her time,she said ''yes,i just said that no reason,im cool,can i hang up now?''
    i also noticed that when i show interest,she ignores me,and when i do the opposite she chases me (i hate that)
    i dont know man,women are strange creatures

edit:she told me ''i dont want to think of you with another girl doing things,it makes me angry''
    i asked her ''why?''
    and she replied ''i dont want to know why'' i'd say she is developing feelings for me,but on the other hand her mood changes are unreal which makes me not sure about anything ;S

edit:she told me a few days ago that she wants to have sex with me really bad,but we shouldnt,but she cant resist,its growing she said
    advices please
    sorry for the long post
    Last edited by CantFindName; 02-05-16 at 08:24 PM.

Just walk away......................

problems with a girl

Did she told you that she love you?Have you ask her?How about your feelings, Do you love her?Have you told her what you really feel about her? Its clear that she likes you much that she gets jealous when your with another girl...You both have to be clear with each others feelings. You have to know what really is going on between the two of you, that way you can set limits and boundaries with each other.
    Free web cams

It sounds like she's into you but that she doesn't know what she wants. It could be that she is nervous about pursuing a relationship with you because of the friendship you have, although it doesn't sound like much of a platonic friendship at this point. Do you want to date her? What do you want out of this situation? Be honest with yourself about this, because she could want the same thing you want, you just have to find out. If you do want to date her, I think you should be bold and direct, and just ask her. You won't know what's going on unless you two talk about it. It sounds like you've tried to talk about it, but that both of you have been too nervous to actually say what you think/feel. I think you should ask her straight up what she wants from you, and go from there.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

i know she loves me she told me a million times since i know her that long,she also told me ''i dont have romantic feelings,at least not yet''
    about my feelings,i kinda have romantic feelings but i dont get my hopes up
    most of the time,she says things and comes a few days later saying ''i was lying,i was trying to hide but i couldnt''
    anyway,i dont expect you guys to read her mind for me,since its impossible
    but i appreaciate the help,i honestly dont know what im gonna do,but i'll stop acting like her pet