+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help me please

Help me please

This may be a long post but I hope someone can help me and give me advice.

I have been with this girl for 6 months, we met while travelling, went to four different countries together, lived together in one and worked. It worked out so well and I never wanted it to end.

However it has, we had plans to travel with our own friends and that is what is now happening. I left her a day ago in the early hours of the morning and travelled all day now in a different country miles away. We are constantly talking and she says she does miss me and I miss her. We are planning on me flying to her home country in a few months time to see her.

I can't stop thinking about her. She says she needs some time alone but wants to be with me just doesn't know how. She says she misses me and that she can't forget about me as I'm really good for her. That she feels she can be herself and that I make her feel really good. Yes her feelings do confuse me.

I don't know what to do, I love her and want to be with her. I can actually see for the first time in my life a future with a girlfriend. She says it's hard to believe my feelings due to her low self esteem, which I have worked so hard for her to improve as it is vital as she is amazing and beautiful inside and out.

What can I do to show her how much she means to me? Should I back off and see if she comes to me? I don't like playing games at all, I prefer to be honest and upfront and if it is meant to be it will be.

Someone please help me with these feelings. I'm wanting to fight so hard for her, and yes she is worth it!

Just say it one last time what your expectations are to her, and tell her you are leaving it up to her to figure things out. And that's it, let her come to you.