+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is my guy friend interested in me? Possibly ?

Is my guy friend interested in me? Possibly ?

Friend from high school kissed me/ made out with me when we were drunk. It was late so I kicked him out(had an exam next day). Is he interested?
    Told him I don't usually do this when we made out & he said neither does he, & that he's been with like 4 people. Said he wouldn't mind sleeping on the couch, but I declined. We texted after & he said he would "buy me dinner or something. just not living the dream" since he works 60 hrs/wk.

Problem is he hasn't texted me or contacted me since then. It's been 3 days. I told him how one of his friends misses him ( I guess this guy has been bad at keep in contacting with people other than me). When we were drunk he talked about "what are the odds we'd both be in the same major" and he also called me hilarious when I was expressing concern of him hanging out with me because he felt obligated. He said he might come up today or tomorrow, if I want. But I will only contact him if he initiates it.

He's getting the vibe from you, that you are not really interested. That is why he hasn't contacted you. If you like him, reach out. He did mention dinner which to me means a date. Here's s tip. Guy friends that hang out with you a lot have an invested interest in you. In reality guys are not really friends, they are orbiters waiting to find a way to get with you sexually or romantically....most don't make such a move because they lack confidence to do so. That is why these things seem to happen when alcohol is involved.

Kissing when drunk is about opportunity too, not the best test to if he likes you. Find out when you both are sober.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.