+ Follow This Topic

Thread: An ex gf is coming back!!! sooooo confused!!

An ex gf is coming back!!! sooooo confused!!

Hi, here is my problem...

9 years ago, I was in a r/s with a great woman that I will name Lisa (ficitve name). Everything was perfect during almost the all

r/s...We were deeply in love! She was sweet, honnest, a good mom, feminine and cute, not too much career oriented and very available,

very funny and sociable, my friends and family liked her. She was the mother of a beautiful and lovely little girl of 6 years old. I

was VERY involved with her daughter, her biological dad gone we did'nt know where. At this time, I had no kid. Lisa is a latin

american woman and after some time we had some couple issues about the influence of her family on her...essentially about them asking

her ALOT of money. It was way too much to be only a cultural difference. It had alot of consequences on our couple, on our future and

evolution as couple.We had been together for 3 years and finaly I broke up to leave with another woman (Diane / ficitve name) who

became my daughter's mother 1 year later. The break had been very hard for Lisa and after some months I have not heard about her

anymore. I had been with Diane for 5 years, a toxic and difficult r/s that ended badly. Now I'm in a shared custody. Diane is a great mom

for our lovely daughter and we are good friends. Everything is done to insure our daughter's happinness and stability. After breaking

up with Diane, I met many women without beeing really happy or in love....Many toxic r/s, dishonnest woman, r/s based on sex only. I'm

38, good looking, good job, working out 5 times a week, high sexual needs. 2 weeks ago, surprise!! Lisa sent me a message on FB just to hear from

me. We had a great discussion and 2 days after we went to have a coffee. That date for a coffee ended in a complete day and night

together. And we spent the all weekend together...we almost had sex and that was great, she is still the same very good and funny

person and she seems to be stronger against her family abuse. It's clear that she want another chance but I'm not 100% sure of what to

do. I know that it can work.....she has everything I want and I need to be happy. I dont know if I'm in a middle age crisis. I feel

that I still want to sleep with many sexy woman. I know I'm still able to charm many great and sexy woman but on the other side

there's something missing in my life. Honnestly Lisa is not the most beautiful girl but she is sooooo charming and feminine. I feel

that if I dont take this chance I can miss something very serious. I'm getting older and I dont want to end my days alone. It's soooo

difficult to find someone with whom you share so much common points. I like the way she is, she told me that her daughter never forgot

me....is it life sending me a message? I never felt so good with a woman, she's simple and there's a kind of unexplainable chemistry between us...she makes me feel

like if I'm her King you know....and it's always soooo simple...having a walk, a car ride or only a coffee makes her happy.

I need to make the right choice, dont want to miss many years of potential happinness. Also, I dont want to hurt Lisa, she does'nt deserve a such treatment. On the

other side, I feel at my best to charm, should I enjoy these last years of fun??? I'm a relly confused.....advices and opinion needed plz...thanks alot in advance.

OK here's my take on this. If you are newly single, I say stay single for awhile and sew your wild oats you are not ready. I don't think you should drop everything just because a past romantic interest resurfaces. Uncertainty also means no, not that interested. I think you are in a crisis, and you shouldn't pull others down with you. Leave it, have your fun, and when you do meet someone you will know they are the one. I hope that helps you, best of luck.

I'm feeling that if it's was all true about this girl being perfect for you, you wouldn't go and ask yourself if you would be missing out with other girls...
    you wouldn't care about other girls lol
    so I think you are not into her that much, you just have good memories with her.

xolove.ca

OP I hope you have worked through your plight. Is there any update? We always like to know how our posters are doing.